Our first sunday date

Hola lovely people!!!! Your love and support on the book has been amazing & We are now 31k reads and 2k+ votes.:) All thanks to you.
Now Only ten chapeters are left of LITLO.Please note, the number of chapters are subject to change(P.S just slightly, here and there.)
I am afraid this chapter is unedited. Ha ha, the ever polite me.xD
************************************

Nia's POV

My sleep was interuppted by buzzing of my cellphone. I answered it in a groggy voice, without even bothering to look at the caller ID.

"Hello? "

"Good morning, my love."came a ear-bursting reply from the other end of line.

"Wrong number."with this I was about to hang up when I heard a familiar words.

"Nia, it's me. Aaruj."he sounded Angry.

"Oh! Sorry. I was a bit sleepy earlier."I apologised rising up from bed.

"What if you were sleepy? You should recognise your boyfriend's voice."He scolded.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing at his anger. This all boyfriend- girlfriend thing was so new for us.

"Don't laugh. I am serious. Come in the balcony now."He instructed.

I stopped laughing immediately when his words registered on my mind.

"What? Don't tell me. You are standing in front of it."I panicked.

"Will you stop asking questions and come out in the balcony."He voice had grown impatient. So I did as he told me.

When I came out, I noticed a bouquet of red roses. I dropped my hand to the side, the one that was holding cellphone.

I could hear his faint voice but all my attention was garnered on the flowers sitting at the floor of my balcony.

I picked up the heavy bouquet in my hand, with a constant wide smile spread across my face.

I read the card that was stuck on it.

"Miss Tantrum,

Yesterday was like a dream come true. So help me relive that dream all over again, on our first Sunday date today.

P.S: The first but definitly not the last :)

Yours only,
Aaruj Singh Rathore.

I bet my mouth would have started ripping apart if I had pushed my lips to smile any farther. But I did it anyway.

I was brought back from my reverie, when my cellphone started ringing again. I gazed at the screen and saw Aaruj's name on the caller ID.

Before I could greet him with a 'hello', he started his rambling.

"Are you alright? I was getting worried. I hung up the call cause you weren't talking anymore. And I called back again."He kept blabbering until I cut him off.

"I love the flowers. And I am excited about our first date."I said, turning the darker shade of red with every word.

"Can't wait to see you, sweetheart. I love you."He said.

"Bye."I replied.

"Only bye? I said I love you. I want my I love you back."he said in a teasing manner.

"I don't feel like giving it back."I
argumented in playful manner.

"I am gonna take it back from you."he challenged.