CHAPTER 138 (END)

Sanwazi bedwetting?

Xu's father and Xu's mother were surprised at the same time. They had to know that when Xu Fan could walk, he would pull his lower body and tell adults that he wanted to pee. Later, he could talk, and he would call people during the day and night.

Mother Xu said, "Impossible?"

Cui Dingchen touched his nose and explained, "Yesterday he drank a lot of water and played very crazy."

Generally, children play very crazy during the day. They will talk in their sleep and wet the bed at night. In addition to drinking too much water, the probability of bed-wetting is greatly increased. No matter how Xu Fan can say, he is a four-year-old child, so Father Xu and Mother Xu His doubts were quickly dispelled, and Mother Xu rushed to wash the sheets.

Cui Dingchen was startled and said quickly, "I wash, I wash, I'll wash, you and Bu just came back, take a break."

Seeing Cui Dingchen insisting, Xu's mother did not intervene. Cui Dingchen thought that this paragraph was over, but she did not expect to dry the sheets. Xu's mother came out with Xu Fan who had just woken up, and said, "You wet the bed last night. what?"

Xu Fan immediately retorted: "I didn't."

"Then why did your eldest dad wash the sheets?"

"He sent some urine."

Cui Dingchen's mouth twitched instantly.

Fortunately, Xu's mother resented Xu Fan a few words, telling him that he couldn't talk, no big or small, and did not pursue this matter, Cui Dingchen breathed a sigh of relief, and turned to the west wing to see Xu Zhao, who looked at Xu Zhao's fair skin. , The sleeping face is well-behaved, and he couldn't help kissing and kissing Xu Zhao's face, and directly woke Xu Zhao up.

Xu Zhao opened his eyes to look at Cui Dingchen and asked, "Mom and Dad, are they back?"

Cui Dingchen nodded: "I'm back."

"Then shall I get up too?"

"It's okay, you can sleep a little longer."

"I'd better get up."

As a result, when Xu Zhao got out of bed, his legs felt weak.

Cui Dingchen quickly supported him.

Xu Zhao immediately turned to look at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen felt guilty for a moment. The reason why Xu Zhao was like this was because he worked too hard last night. Looking at Xu Zhao's face, it was okay, but there were a bunch of small strawberries on his body. He worried and asked embarrassedly, "Can I go?"

"can."

"Then, I'll take it lightly next time."

Cui Dingchen said these words very lightly, and the lightness was extremely ambiguous. Xu Zhao's face turned red, what could he say, so he had to nod his head, and then stood up. When he really got up, he didn't feel so uncomfortable.

After Xu Zhao changed his clothes, he went out with Cui Dingchen. The family ate breakfast at home. After breakfast, they began to deal with the details of work. During work breaks, Xu Zhao "reported" to Xu's mother about going to Cui's house, and said The Cui family plans to bring a matchmaker over next week to discuss the wedding date.