CHAPTER 11

This Xu Sanwazi!

It will even be forced to sell!

Xu Zhao hurriedly stepped forward and said sorry to the four middle-aged women, then dragged Xu Fan to the shade of the tree, and was about to scold Xu Fan, but the four middle-aged women came over, and one of them was a slender woman. One step, the voice asked gently: "Is it really selling popsicles?"

Xu Zhao immediately smiled and replied, "Yes, do you need to buy a popsicle?"

It's rare to meet such a clean and polite guy these days. It makes me feel happy. The woman asked, "How did you sell it?"

"Three cents a piece." Xu Zhao replied.

"Then give me four sticks to taste first."

"What flavor do you want?"

"Are there more flavors of popsicles?" The woman felt very novel.

"Well, I have six flavors: corn flavor, green leaf flavor, red bean flavor, milk flavor, original flavor, and soy milk flavor."

This is fresh.

The woman immediately said, "Then give me one of the same, six."

"Row."

The woman didn't even haggle the price. After paying for it, she turned around and walked into the steel mill with three other middle-aged women.

Xu Zhao had a little doubt in his heart, and somehow felt that these four middle-aged women didn't seem to be here to buy popsicles, but he couldn't tell what they were like. However, the steel mill sold six sticks before they got off work. omen.

Xu Zhao continued to wait for the steel mill to get off work.

Xu Fan shouted at this time, "Dad."

Xu Zhao looked down at Xu Fan.

Xu Fan raised his face, looking for praise, and asked, "Dad, was I good just now?"

What can Xu Zhao say?

Of course, it is to praise Xu Fan!

Xu Fan was so proud of being praised, he sat on the root of the tree with his calf smothered, and the popsicle did not prevent him from speaking, and Xiaozui kept talking.

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Fan and asked, "Xu Fan, are you tired?"

Xu Fan replied, "I'm not tired."

"I'm asking if you're tired of talking?"

"Why are you tired of talking?"

"...Then you continue to speak."

"Okay, Dad."

"…"

"dad."

"…"

"Dad, look, that aunt is here again just now." Xu Fan's little finger pointed to the door of the steel factory.

Xu Zhao followed and looked, and what he saw was not four middle-aged women, but a woman who had just come to buy a popsicle.

The woman walked straight towards Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao immediately stood up to greet him.

"Boy, do you still have popsicles?" the woman asked.

"Yes." Xu Zhao replied.

"How many roots are there?"

"Also, two hundred and thirteen."

"Sell it to me."