CHAPTER 87

Xu Zhao just woke up, his brain was slow to respond, and he didn't understand what Xu Fan was saying for a while, and asked, "Xu Fan, what did you say?"

"Second Master Cui is so stupid." Xu Fan said.

"Who is so stupid?" Xu Zhao confirmed.

"Second Master Cui."

"Talking nonsense." Xu Zhao put on his face, he has always taught Xu Fan to respect the old and love the young.

Xu Fan answered honestly, "No nonsense."

Xu Zhao seriously educated Xu Fan: "He is an elder, do you know?"

Xu Fan hesitated for a moment: "He, he can't wear pants."

"Then you can't say your elders are stupid. It's very impolite. How did I teach you before?" Xu Zhao looked serious. Xu Zhao has always been strict with Xu Fan when it comes to politeness and upbringing.

Xu Fan immediately lowered his head when he heard the words, and said nothing, the little meat digging back and forth with his hands.

Xu Zhao asked, "Should I say sorry to Erye Cui?"

Xu Fan nodded.

"Go talk."

Xu Fan turned to look at Cui Dingchen and said, "Second Master Cui, I'm sorry, don't be angry."

Originally it was a trivial matter, Cui Dingchen definitely didn't care about it, and even wanted to stop Xu Zhao from teaching Xu Fan, but he felt that Xu Zhao's words were reasonable, and even a little appreciate Xu Zhao's education to Xu Fan, so at this time he followed Xu Zhao's meaning and said "um" With a sound, "um" a little guilty.

However, this also meant that Cui Dingchen accepted the apology, so Xu Fan turned his head and looked at Xu Zhao timidly.

Xu Zhao's expression softened, he pulled Xu Fan to his side, and asked in a low voice, "What were you doing with Er Ye Cui just now?"

Xu Fan replied, "I've gone to pee."

Xu Zhao asked, "Second Master Cui helped you take off your pants?"

Xu Fan nodded.

"Did you say thank you?"

"said."

Xu Zhao smiled and touched Xu Fan's little fleshy face to show his compliment, and then asked, "Is it also the second master Cui who helped you put it on?"

"Yeah." Xu Fan Xiaorou raised his trousers and said, "Er Master Cui, it's not good to wear it, it's not good to wear it."

"What's wrong?" Xu Zhao asked anxiously.

"Crooked, crooked." Xu Zhao touched the crotch of his trousers and said, "I wear crooked and crooked trousers."

Xu Zhao felt it along the way, and sure enough, not only did the crotch of the trousers wear crookedly, but even the legs of the trousers were twisted... How did this, this, this go up? It was really hard for Xu Fan, and even more difficult for Cui Dingchen.

No wonder Xu Fan wanted to sue, Xu Zhao couldn't help but look at Cui Dingchen, Cui Dingchen was reading the newspaper at the moment, and he held the newspaper so high that it directly blocked Jun's face, so Xu Zhao couldn't see Cui Dingchen's face, only heard Cui Dingchen cough lightly A sound, it is probably quite embarrassing.

Xu Zhao was embarrassed for a moment, and then he thought, if it wasn't for Cui Dingchen, Xu Fan might have urinated on his pants, so he opened his mouth to thank Cui Dingchen.

Hearing Cui Dingchen's faint "um" sound, Xu Zhaocai began to pull down all Xu Fan's small pants, put them on one by one, and tuck them in, and then asked Xu Fan, "Are you all right? Are you feeling good?"