CHAPTER 65

Mother Xu looked at Xu Zhao with a beaming expression on her face, a rare "you guess" funny look, it must be a good thing, Xu Zhao asked tentatively, "Is it about the greenhouse vegetables?"

Mother Xu finally said, "Yes, those two people called."

"Which two people?" Xu Zhao asked again.

"It's the two who came into the village a few days ago, one tall and the other short. I thought they didn't buy vegetables, and they bothered them."

They are the two managers of Jiangping Hotel!

Xu Zhao asked in surprise, "Are they going to buy groceries?"

"Well, left me the phone number, and asked you to call back and tell me in detail."

Although Xu's mother didn't know a few big characters, her rich life experience allowed her to write ten Arabic numerals correctly. Xu Zhao had no doubts about this, and asked, "Where is the phone number?"

Mother Xu pointed to the west wing and said, "Next to the telephone."

"Okay, I'll call back now."

Xu Zhao took Xu Fan off the bicycle, parked the bicycle steadily, and hurried to the west wing. Using the crooked phone number beside the telephone, he called the Jiangping Hotel. After talking with the other party, he hung up the phone. , What I saw was the expectation of Father Xu and Mother Xu.

"How is it?" Mother Xu asked anxiously.

"It does." Xu Zhaoqian said with a smile: "From tomorrow onwards, we will send dishes of about ten yuan to Jiangping Restaurant every morning."

"Ten dollars!" The two old men exclaimed in unison.

"Yeah." Xu Zhao was also happy in his heart, but he didn't expect that a small idea that he had thought of temporarily, placing a la carte food to sell in a small shop, would lead to a big business, ten yuan a day.

"So much!" Xu's father and Xu's mother asked at the same time.

Xu Zhao smiled and said, "Dad, Mom, it's not too much, it's just to keep our lives from being so tight, and the big head is still behind."

Although the steel mill has negotiated to deliver vegetables every day, the steel mill is still not a big deal, and delivering vegetables to the steel mill is actually equal to paying back the money for the steel pipe.

Mother Xu asked suspiciously, "What's the big head?"

"The big head in selling vegetables is to catch up with the new year."

"Xiao Nian." Mother Xu did some calculations to herself, and said, "It's still early, there's still more than a month, nearly two months, and I haven't been in a hurry for such a long time."

"Rush."

"Why do you say that?" Mother Xu asked in confusion.

Xu Zhao explained patiently: "At that time, everyone had to prepare New Year's goods. The prices of sugar, meat, and clothes all went up, and many people bought more. Naturally, our vegetables also went up in price. It's been a few days."

"Is it really profitable?" Mother Xu was dubious.

"Yes, just wait, I'll plant the vegetables first, and I'll definitely be able to make some money in the new year."

As soon as Xu Zhao finished speaking, a fat kid walked in outside the door——Xu Fan.

"Dad." Xu Fan shouted embarrassedly.

what 's wrong? Why did Xu Fan suddenly change his style?

Xu Zhao was bored and asked, "Sanwazi, what are you doing?"