CHAPTER 39

"Why don't you eat?" Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Fan and asked.

Xu Fan flattened his mouth and turned his face to the side angrily, ignoring Cui Dingchen.

What does this mean?

What is this kid doing?

Cui Dingchen looked at Xu Zhao in confusion.

Xu Zhao explained embarrassedly: "He prefers meat."

Cui Dingchen replied very naturally: "The child is not good at digesting meat at night, so let him drink porridge."

"It's okay to eat less meat." Xu Zhao said for Xu Fan: "And it's still a while before going to bed. After returning home, he will go to the dealer to play for a while, so it's okay to eat."

Cui Dingchen thought about it and asked, "Is it really okay?"

Xu Zhao said again: "It really doesn't matter."

Cui Dingchen then said, "Let him eat then."

Xu Zhao reached out and grabbed the stool Xu Fan was sitting on, slowly pulled Xu Fan to his side, and said, "Don't be angry, turn around, you can eat meat."

Xu Fan looked back at Cui Dingchen and saw that Cui Dingchen didn't look at him and didn't stop him from eating meat, so he happily said to Xu Zhao, "Dad, I want to eat a big piece of meat."

"You can't eat large pieces." Xu Zhao said.

"Why?" Xu Fan asked, staring at the fragrant lamb chops.

"You ate big pieces, what do you and I eat, Erye Cui?"

"Okay, then I'll eat small pieces of meat." Xu Fan said with his little finger pointing to the fragrant lamb chops.

"Okay, I'll give you small pieces of meat to eat."

So Xu Zhao put a small piece of lamb chops for Xu Fan and let Xu Fan sit next to him and eat it.

Before eating, Xu Zhao thought it would be embarrassing to eat with Cui Dingchen, but the fact is that it was quite embarrassing, because Cui Dingchen didn't speak at all when he was eating, he just ate quietly, and occasionally gave him some dishes, he was quite good at taking care of people of.

Fortunately, Xu Fan was easing the atmosphere. He didn't let the embarrassing atmosphere last long, and he relaxed. Occasionally, Cui Dingchen would also serve Xu Fan some dishes.

Xu Fan is actually not a picky eater. He just loves meat. After eating meat, he can eat other things with peace of mind. So he finished eating porridge and eggs, but his mouth was full of oil. Xu Zhao took him to the restaurant pool. He washed his hands and mouth with pancreas, and when he came out to pay, Cui Dingchen had already paid for the meal.

"Didn't you say I invited it?" Xu Zhao asked Cui Dingchen when he arrived at the door.

"Well." Cui Dingchen responded.

"Then how did you pay for it?"

Cui Dingchen said, "I can't wait for you. The waiter stood there and looked at me. I can't help it if I don't pay."

"..." So there was such a thing, Xu Zhao was slightly embarrassed and asked, "How much? I'll give it to you now."

Cui Dingchen said, "No need, next time you will treat me to another meal."

Xu Zhao had no choice but to say, "Well, I owe you a meal."

Cui Dingchen nodded and said, "Let's go, go home."

"Okay, Xu Fan comes here, and Dad takes him home."

As soon as you exit the restaurant, you will see the bustling lights of Xizhou City, like the stars in the sky, the difference is that the stars can't speak, while the lights in Xizhou are full of liveliness, and there are shops and street stalls on both sides of the road. , There were pedestrians coming and going, Xu Zhao quickly took out a rope of suitable thickness from his trouser pocket, tied one end to his wrist and the other to Xu Fan's small arm.