CHAPTER 106

Halfway through the roasted sweet potato, Xu Fan suddenly wanted to taste the flavors of candied haws and candied rice. After licking his small mouth, he lifted his fleshy little cheeks and his little milky voice came out: "Dad!"

Hearing this, Xu Zhao's heart tightened, and his body tightened.

Cui Dingchen kissed Xu Zhao without letting go, and even pulled Xu Zhao into his arms and kissed him even deeper.

"Dad!" Xu Fan sat behind Xu Zhao and could only see Xu Zhao's back, not knowing what Xu Zhao was doing, Xiaorou patted Xu Zhao's back and shouted, "Dad, I want to eat candy too. Fulu, Dad."

Xu Zhao was so anxious that he reached out and pushed Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen not only did not let go, but kissed harder.

How bad it is for Xu Fan to see this picture! Xu Zhao couldn't help it in a hurry, and his heart sank, and he bit Cui Dingchen's lips a little harder.

Cui Dingchen let go in pain.

Xu Zhao quickly turned around and suddenly felt as if his back had hit something soft. He turned his head and saw that Xu Fan was lying on the seat and made an "Oops" sound. Xu Zhao quickly helped Xu Fan up and asked, "I bumped into it. ?"

Xu Fan replied in a milky voice, "I bumped into the curl."

"Where did you hit? Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt to hit the skull." Xu Fan said, rubbing his forehead with his hand.

Xu Zhao was worried and checked again to make sure that the seat was soft and there was no problem. Then he breathed a sigh of relief. He took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped Xu Fan's mouth and hands. Hearing that Xu Fan wanted to eat candied haws, he was relieved. Looking at Cui Dingchen, when he saw Cui Dingchen, he thought of the passionate kiss just now. He panicked and delighted. He dared to look at Cui Dingchen and whispered, "Uncle, please bring the candied fruit."

"What?" Cui Dingchen asked.

"Candied haws." Xu Zhao said again.

Cui Dingchen asked again, "What did you say?"

Is the pronunciation not very clear? Xu Zhao raised his eyes to look at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen was holding candied haws in his hand, looked at Xu Zhao with a smile, and said, "I heard clearly."

The redness on Xu Zhao's ears has not faded: "Then you still ask?"

Cui Dingchen said without blushing: "I just want you to see me."

"..."

"Here." Cui Dingchen handed the candied haws to Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao stretched out his hand to take it, but Cui Dingchen just touched his hand, Xu Zhao glanced at Cui Dingchen, and when he met Cui Dingchen's affectionate eyes, he lost his temper at all, but he couldn't do something unsuitable for children in the fat little Xu Fan. So he deliberately stayed away from Cui Dingchen, sat beside the car door, handed the candied haws to Xu Fan, and then asked calmly, "Uncle, have you just arrived in Xizhou?"

"Well." Cui Dingchen nodded.

As soon as I arrived in Xizhou, I thought that Xu Zhao and Xu Fan might be in the agricultural gold market, so I went straight here and really saw Xu Zhao and Xu Fan.

Xu Zhao asked again, "Are you going back to Jiangping now?"

Cui Dingchen turned to Xu Zhao and asked, "Are you going back now?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Go back."

Cui Dingchen asked, "Aren't you going around the city?"

Xu Zhao replied: "No, there is nothing to turn around."