CHAPTER 118

Shen Jiayang lives on North Street in Jiangping County. North Street is a new street built just two years ago in Jiangping County. The whole street is wide, clean and lively. Even though it is afternoon, there are still pedestrians on both sides of the street.

Cui Dingchen had to slow down the speed of the car, drive slowly on the cement road, turned two corners, and came to a small yard.

The door of the small yard is not closed, and at a glance, you can see the three bungalows in the center of the yard, as well as the roses and other plants planted in the yard, which is very quiet.

This is Shen Jiayang's home.

Pulling over to stop the car, Cui Dingchen stepped down from the top and walked towards the small yard. Before entering the small yard, a woman walked out.

The woman is not tall and has gray hair, but her complexion is good, and her facial features are well-defined. She is five points similar to Shen Jiayang. This is Shen Jiayang's mother, Shen's mother.

Seeing Cui Dingchen appear, Mother Shen was stunned for a moment, and then greeted her with a happy face: "Dingchen, you are here."

Cui Dingchen nodded: "Aunt Shen, good afternoon."

"Okay, come in, come in and take a seat, you haven't come here for a long time this time. I heard Jiayang say that you have been very busy recently. You are busy, so you should pay more attention to rest."

Mother Shen invited Cui Dingchen into the yard very warmly and asked about Cui Dingchen's recent situation, but Cui Dingchen did not look back, but asked directly, "Aunt Shen, is Shen Jiayang at home?"

"No, he went to the class reunion." Mother Shen replied.

Cui Dingchen asked, "When will he come back?"

Shen's mother's face showed regret: "I don't know that either, but before he left, he said he would come back for dinner."

Cui Dingchen took the initiative to say, "Then I'll wait for him here."

Mother Shen said with a smile: "Okay, you can wait in his room, and I'll go get you a cup of tea."

Cui Dingchen nodded: "Trouble Aunt Shen."

Mother Shen went to the main room to make a pot of good tea for Cui Dingchen, exchanged a few words with Cui Dingchen, and then went to the yard to put the soles of her shoes.

Cui Dingchen sat alone in Shen Jiayang's room. Shen Jiayang's room was clean and tidy, with desks, bookcases, and wardrobes all in an orderly manner. It stands to reason that this was Cui Dingchen's most suitable look.

However, he couldn't help but think of Xu Zhao's room. In addition to stacks of books, Xu Zhao's room also had a pile of children's products, such as toy cars, toy guns, milk powder, feeding bottles, comic strips, etc. Once destroyed, the whole room is in chaos.

But he somehow felt that Xu Zhao's room was intimate and he liked it very much. Now, he just had to sit in Shen Jiayang's room and wait for Shen Jiayang.

He just waited while drinking tea. After waiting for an hour, Shen Jiayang hadn't come back, but Cui Dingchen had no intention of leaving at all, and continued to sit in front of Shen Jiayang's desk and wait, thinking.

During the period when Mother Shen came to ask a few questions, Cui Dingchen responded indifferently, with no intention of leaving at all, causing Mother Shen to murmur in her heart. She absent-mindedly went to the yard and picked up the soles of her shoes again. She was originally going to visit the door. Cui Dingchen waited for Shen Jiayang together.