CHAPTER 104

She probably felt that she was laughed at by Dazhuang's mother for not wearing clothes, so Xu Fan put on clothes as soon as he entered the west wing. It was very difficult to wear clothes. Xu Zhao stepped forward and taught Xu Fan to wear clothes step by step.

However, Xu Fan's arms and legs are too short, and when he bends over, he bends into a chubby little dumpling. Xu Fan can put on his own shorts, but he can't wear short sleeves at all. Xu Zhao is not reluctant to help Xu. After Fan put on his clothes, he smiled and said, "Xu Fan is awesome! Put on your own clothes."

was complimented!

Xu Fan happily slid off the bed and said positively, "Dad, I will send some shoes, I will wear shoes."

"Okay, wear it yourself."

The shoes are simple cooked rubber sandals. As long as the feet are inserted and pushed hard, they can be put on. Xu Fan does not lack strength, puts on the two sandals in one breath, and stretches out his feet to show Xu Zhao: "Dad, Look, I'm wearing it."

"Awesome!" Xu Zhao praised Xu Fan.

Xu Fan nodded heavily: "Well, I'm awesome!"

Xu Zhao touched Xu Fan's tender little face and said, "That's right, we're great, let's go, wash your face and have breakfast."

"Wash your face and eat breakfast!" Xu Fan said after Xu Zhao.

For breakfast, he ate home-cooked porridge, steamed buns, pickles, and stir-fried vegetables. He also cooked a pig's trotter for Xu Fan to eat half of it.

After eating, Xu Zhao started to work. His seedlings were very successful. Dazhuang's father's ploughing was also coming to an end. Xu Zhao went to the county to buy steel pipes, greenhouse films, iron wires, bamboo strips, sunshade nets, etc., and worked with Dazhuang. Dad and others build a greenhouse together.

Before renting the land of Dad Dazhuang, Dad Dazhuang deliberately exchanged his five mu of land with other villagers in order to facilitate Xu Zhao to manage the greenhouse. In this way, the five mu of land were connected together. Originally, Xu Zhao planned to build a conjoined greenhouse, but the cost was too high. So continue to build independent greenhouses.

After the construction of a vegetable greenhouse of seven acres in total, Xu Zhao and others began to plant the seedlings into the soil root by root, followed by watering, fertilization, and sun protection. Sun protection is the most important part of the vegetable greenhouse in summer, but this does not require permission Zhao was worried that Dad Dazhuang, Zhang Xiaohu and others checked on time every day.

In addition, vegetables in summer do not have to worry about cold currents, blizzards, etc., so Xu Zhao and others are not as hard as winter. In late summer and early autumn, vegetables are on the market. Although they enter the market together with other vegetables, there is no price advantage, but because of Xu Zhao has always had regular customers such as steel mills, Jiangping Hotel, Jiefang Hotel, etc., and has his own booth, so he still made a small profit.

All the villagers who followed Xu Zhao, also as Xu Zhao promised, received a monthly salary of 20 yuan.

Twenty bucks!

Every day I help watering, pulling weeds, fertilizing, picking vegetables, etc. These are all things that farmers can do. It costs 20 yuan a month. The money is so lucrative that many people in the village are envious. , I want to work for Xu Zhao with all my heart.

Xu Zhao understood the thoughts of these people very well, so he found the village secretary early to suppress the situation. The village secretary deliberately used the village's loudspeaker to broadcast the whole village, starting from the country and the party's interests from Nanwan Village, to analyze this matter. A village-wide meeting was held remotely. Although Xu Zhao didn't fully understand what the village secretary was talking about, the village secretary did control the villagers.