CHAPTER 2

"Then let's eat quickly, Dad, I'm so hungry." Xu Fan said in a milky voice.

"Not enough to eat." Xu Zhao replied.

Don't say that even the soup and noodles are not enough for him, even all of these are given to Xu Fan, and Xu Fan is also not full. Xu Zhao immediately thought of Xu Zuocheng, who was full of oil, and Xu Zuocheng's share with Xu Fan. Sheng is gone, Xu Zuocheng is here again! He must fight for it with reason, otherwise Xu Zuocheng will intensify his efforts even more in the future!

Xu Fan, who didn't know anything, was still clinging to the stove, looking into the pot with his feet on his feet, and asked, "Dad, what should I do if I don't have enough food?"

"I'll go find him."

Xu Zhao put the wooden pot lid back on the iron pot, strode out of the kitchen, facing Xu Zuocheng's back, and shouted, "Big Brother."

Xu Zuocheng stopped when he heard the words, turned around and asked, "What are you doing?"

Xu Zhao said in a mild tone, "There is no more noodles in the pot."

"And then?" Xu Zuocheng asked pretending to not understand.

Seeing this, Xu Zhao felt that it was useless to be subtle, so he said directly: "According to the rule of one bowl per person in our family, the bowl in your hand belongs to Xu Fan and I, you should not eat more."

"What?" Xu Zuocheng suspected that he had heard it wrong.

Xu Zhao said blankly, "The bowl of noodles in your hand belongs to Xu Fan and I."

"What did you say?" Xu Zuocheng asked again.

"The noodles are mine."

Xu Zuocheng looked at Xu Zhao in disbelief. It was not the first time that he had robbed Xu Zhao and Xu Fan of their meals. Xu Zhao had always been submissive and never said a word. Xu Zhao and Xu Fan had eaten most of the meal or finished it, but this time Xu Zhao dared to say anything, and dared to think that he wanted it?

Got water in your head when you fell into the river?

"You say it again." Xu Zuocheng said.

"The bowl of noodles in your hand is mine." Xu Zhao still said.

Xu Zuocheng's face was full of displeasure and asked, "Is your name written on the noodles?"

"no."

"Then you said the noodles are yours? Is there something wrong with your brain?"

Xu Zuocheng stopped paying attention to Xu Zhao, and thought that Xu Zhao was the original Xu Zhao, and walked towards the hall with a big bowl of noodles.

Xu Zhao shouted loudly, "Give it back to me!"

Xu Zuocheng stopped when he heard the words.

The Xu family members, who were eating noodles with relish in the main room, heard the sound and came out with bowls and looked at Xu Zhao in astonishment. Even the neighbors who were eating under the trees by the roadside flocked to the yard to look at them. .

"What's the matter? Who was yelling just now?"

"Is it Xu Zhao?"

"Xu Zhao? Impossible, right? Xu Zhao can't make a fart for a long time, can he yell?"

"Why don't you roar? You can't underestimate Xu Zhao. Although Xu Zhao is silent, he has a heart of flesh. Otherwise, why would he go to school and give birth to Xu Fan? It depends on the situation. It was with his eldest brother Xu Boss."