CHAPTER 109

Xu Zhao asked curiously, "Who is that?"

Mother Xu replied, "They said they belonged to Xizhou TV."

Western State TV?

Xu Zhao was slightly startled.

Dad Zhuang looked puzzled.

Cui Dingchen raised his eyebrows slightly.

Mother Xu knew that the TV broadcasted commercials and TV series, but she didn't know what the TV station did. The TV station person explained the relevant things to her just now, but she couldn't understand it, and she was still very worried. She didn't know what to do. He kept asking, "Xu Zhao, what are they doing with you?"

Xu Zhao returned to his senses and replied, "Maybe you want to interview me."

"What do you mean by interview?" Mother Xu asked in confusion.

"Just ask me what kind."

"Why are you asking this?"

"To encourage everyone to work hard."

"How to encourage?"

"Let me be on TV and set an example for everyone with my own example."

"Then, is it a good thing or a bad thing for you to be on TV?"

"Of course it's a good thing."

Seeing that Xu's mother was still asking, Xu Zhao simply explained to Xu's mother that it is a good thing to be on TV, and being on TV will let more people know that Zhaoyang Agricultural Ecology Co., Ltd. is responsible for his greenhouse vegetables. To the role of publicity, in this case, he does not need to find customers, and customers who have needs will automatically come to the door.

Mother Xu's face softened after hearing this.

Xu Zhao turned to look at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen smiled and said, "Yes, you are right, it is indeed a good thing."

Xu Zhao nodded: "Then let's go take a look."

"go."

Xu Zhao, Cui Dingchen, and others walked into the village and saw a silver van parked in the village with six big red characters on it - Xizhou TV Station.

Really TV.

Xu Zhao, Cui Dingchen and others walked towards the house, and when they reached the gate of the courtyard, they saw that the courtyard was crowded with people. In addition to the seven or eight people from the TV station, there were also people from the village to join in the fun, including the village chief and the village secretary.

The village chief and the village secretary seem to have been carefully dressed up. The two are neatly dressed and have a solemn manner, which is more solemn than usual for a general meeting.

Seeing Xu Zhao appearing, the village chief hurriedly asked the village secretary to greet the people from the TV station, and then ran to Xu Zhao in small steps, and explained the situation to Xu Zhao in a low voice, saying that these are people from the city, and they should be treated well in a while. At the end, the village chief looked up and down at Xu Zhao and asked, "Xu Zhao, do you want to change into new clothes? By the way, I still have half a bottle of hairbrush oil for you to use, will you also order it?"

Xu Zhao said quickly, "No, no, I'm fine like this."

The village chief thought for a while, and yes, Xu Zhao is good-looking, and he is the most beautiful man in Nanwan Village, so he no longer insisted, and received the people from Xizhou TV station together with Xu Zhao.