CHAPTER 42

it's wonderful-

Incredible.

Cui Dingchen suddenly fell into doubt. He clearly had an illusion in his heart. It must be an illusion. His eyes fell on Xu Zhao again. At this time, Xu Zhao had lowered his head and continued to concentrate on his small book, ignoring him at all. The fact Xu Zhao was indeed ignoring no one, and waited until the Xizhou Food Factory.

Xu Zhaocai raised his eyes again and looked at Cui Qingfeng.

Cui Qingfeng looked at Xu Zhao suspiciously and asked, "What's wrong?"

Xu Zhao said seriously: "You can't enter the food factory casually. You, uncle and Lao Liu will wait here for a while. After I enter the factory and ask Manager Xu Jianguo to issue a certificate, you can come in and pull the moon cakes."

Cui Qingfeng nodded quickly: "Okay."

Xu Zhao turned to look at Cui Dingchen.

Cui Dingchen said, "it's okay, you're busy, don't worry about me."

Xu Zhao nodded, and got really busy. First, he went into the factory alone to find Xu Jianguo to get a motor vehicle entry and exit certificate. Then he checked the account and quantity with Xu Jianguo's core, and paid a deposit of 10,000 moon cakes.

Then I got into the van with 15,000 moon cakes. What I said and did during the period was all related to work. Until I came out of the Xizhou City Tobacco Factory, according to the previous plan, Cui Qingfeng took 900 moon cakes and took the public bus. The car was delivered to the county seat, and Cui Dingchen also followed Cui Qingfeng back to the county seat. Only Xu Zhao and Lao Liu were left in the city.

"Xiao Xu, where are we going?" Lao Liu asked.

"Go to Xizhou Food Factory again." Xu Zhao said.

"Still going?"

"right."

"Okay!" Before Cui Dingchen left, he told Lao Liu to listen to Xu Zhao, so Lao Liu had no objection.

When I went to Xizhou Foods again, I took the final payment from the tobacco factory, settled the bill with Xu Jianguo, ordered another 10,000 moon cakes and paid the deposit. Xu Jianguo agreed to make another 10,000 moon cakes for Xu Zhao in surprise, and then Xu Zhao again He and Lao Liu went to the city non-stop, first booked two rooms called "Nanshan Hotel", wrote down a phone number of the hotel, and then started to deliver moon cakes to 17 shops in the city, until the evening before they were delivered. After visiting seven houses, Xu Zhao was surprised to find that he did not eat lunch, not even Lao Liu.

So, Xu Zhao quickly apologized to Lao Liu.

Lao Liu smiled and said, "It's okay, it's okay, the boss forgot to eat when he was working. I'm used to it."

Xu Zhao smiled awkwardly and said, "Let's go eat now."

Lao Liu asked, "No delivery?"

"I won't deliver it today, but I'll deliver it tomorrow."

"Row."

Xu Zhao and Lao Liu were free now. After lunch and dinner, Xu Zhao and Lao Liu came to the Nanshan Hotel and went back to their rooms. After Xu Zhao took a bath, they summed up the whole day. Written in a notebook.

After I finished writing, I looked at the lights outside the window, and I suddenly thought of Xu Fan. I went downstairs immediately, used the phone in the hotel to call Uncle Zhang's house, and then called Mother Xu to pick it up.

As soon as I got on the phone with Xu's mother, I heard Xu Fan's little milky voice beside him, shouting, "Grandma, I want to talk on the phone too, I want to talk on the phone, too", Xu Zhao said with tears in his eyes: "Mom, let Xu Fan answer it. Phone."