CHAPTER 29

Xu Zhao had a clear concept of how to make money next, but it was only a concept. He told Cui Qingfeng that he might not understand it, and he was a little unclear, so he answered succinctly: "I want to go Take a look in the city and learn to do business."

Cui Qingfeng asked, "Learn to do business?"

Xu Zhao nodded: "Yes."

Cui Qingfeng is very interested in doing business. Although he is not as smart as Xu Zhao, he can also learn, so he said, "Then I will go too."

"Okay, let's go together then."

Cui Qingfeng asked again, "Are you taking Xu Fan?"

Xu Zhao said firmly: "If you don't take him, it's too troublesome to take him, and things can't be done well."

"Can he agree?" Cui Qingfeng knew Xu Fan's clinginess.

"What do you mean by that? We Xu Fan are good and reasonable children."

"I do not believe."

So the next day, Xu Zhao slapped Cui Qingfeng in the face. He told Xu Fan in public that he was going to run errands in the city to make money. He only came back at night and asked Xu Fan to help his grandparents sell things in Fan's store, especially It was grandpa. Grandpa was in poor health and needed Xu Fan to pay more attention.

Xu Zhao finally added a special sentence: "Your Uncle Cui said that as soon as I leave, you will definitely cry."

Xu Fan immediately retorted: "I won't cry, my father will be back at night."

"Yes, Daddy will be back at night, then, now Daddy is gone, goodbye to Daddy."

Xu Fan stretched out his little meaty hand and waved, "Goodbye, Dad."

"So nice."

Xu Zhao kissed Xu Fan, and then looked at Cui Qingfeng, as if to say, "Look, my son is so reasonable and sensible."

Cui Qingfeng touched his nose and smiled at Xu Zhao.

Xu Zhao stepped forward.

Cui Qingfeng followed.

After only two steps, Xu Zhao heard Xu Fan behind him, shouting in a milky voice, "Dad! Come back quickly! Come back quickly!"

It's not over yet, come back soon-

But hearing this sentence, Xu Zhao felt warm in his heart, especially when he looked back at the fat Xu Fan with a flat mouth, he was really reluctant, but for Xu's father's illness and the family's winter rations, he had to let Xu Fan go. Going to Father Xu and Mother Xu, he quickly made some achievements. He laughed and said loudly, "Okay, Dad will come back and bring you pig trotters to eat."

"Dad, I want big pig trotters!"

It was quite sad at first. Even Cui Qingfeng burst into laughter when he said "I want big pig's trotters". The two of them came to the county bus station together and waited for more than 20 minutes. The bus, bumped for another hour and a half, finally arrived in Xizhou.

Xizhou City is different from the county seat below. The roads are wide, there are many people, there are many bicycles, and there are also many small buildings of three or four. Occasionally, you can see a few cars running on the road, although it is not as good as the 21st century. The county town is prosperous, but it is already quite good. Pedestrians, buildings, and even the merchants next to it are full of vigor, indicating that the future development will definitely be rapid.

Xu Zhao and Cui Qingfeng walked among them. Because Xu Zhao was good-looking, many people glanced sideways. Xu Zhao had never been looked at like this before, so he was a little embarrassed. Looking from both sides, as if looking for something.