CHAPTER 16

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng were resting in the room when they heard the sound and came out of the east and west rooms respectively, and were a little surprised to see Xu Zhao.

Xu Zuocheng asked, "Xu Zhao, what are you doing?"

Xu Zhao turned to Xu Zuocheng and asked, "Brother, do you still care about Dad's business?"

Xu Zuocheng asked back, "Why?"

Xu Zhao said: "Contribute money and effort."

"Why?" Xu Zuocheng was unwilling.

"Because he is your father."

"He's your father too." Xu Zuocheng retorted.

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Zuocheng and said, "So I plan to take care of it."

Hearing this, Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng were taken aback.

Xu Zhao continued: "What do you say?"

Xu Zuocheng asked, "What do you say?"

"Are you going to support your parents?"

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng looked at each other and said at the same time, "That's your parents!"

I knew that these two brothers would do this!

Xu Zhao asked, "Are you sure you don't want them anymore?"

"Whoever wants to go, they hurt you anyway." Xu Zuocheng took the blame.

Xu Zhao knew Xu Zuocheng's virtue long ago, and it was impossible for them to be responsible or help the two elders, so he said, "Okay, then let's break up the family completely."

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng were shocked at the same time.

Xu Zhao asked, "Is there any distinction?"

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng asked at the same time, "How to divide it completely?"

Xu Zhao looked at Xu Zuocheng and said word by word, "My parents will be raised by me. Every needle, thread and grain of rice that belongs to my parents must belong to me. You can't take any part of it."

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng glanced at each other again, and the abacus in their hearts rattled. Father Xu had a stroke. In the future, he was either a paralyzed or half-paralysed. It was impossible for them to help him with any farm work. , it's better to throw it to Xu Zhao as soon as possible, and they also plan to clean up, anyway, they have occupied Xu Zhao's one mu of land, and the rest is nothing. Thinking of this, it would be better to completely separate the family.

At the moment, Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng agreed to greet them with high-sounding reasons.

Xu Zhao was not surprised at all, turned around and walked out.

Xu Zuocheng quickly asked, "Xu Zhao, what are you doing?"

Xu Zhao said, "Please ask the village chief to testify."

The village chief must be invited to prevent Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng from playing tricks.

After a while, the village chief was invited by Xu Zhao and took a large scale. Under the witness of the village chief, all those who could be divided would be divided, and those who could not be divided would find a way, so chickens, ducks, firewood, sickles, shovels, Baskets, even chopsticks are divided by root.

Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng are greedy for cheap. They always want to take advantage of various allocations. Even the village head can't help but speak for Xu Zhao. At the end of the allocation, Xu Zhao got the white flour, corn flour, Sweet potato flour, pickles, duck eggs, wheat, bean seeds, two chickens, two ducks, etc., but the three tile-roofed houses are still owned by Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng, and Xu Zuocheng and Xu Youcheng will not say anything.