[109.1] COMBAT CLASSES: UNSPOKEN

•|•|•

You were not an unspoken.

•|•|•

I STOOD THERE frozen in place as Raskei walked in.

I had never really seen her this up and close and that only made her look more intimidating. She had a shaved head, with tattoos of intricately traced symbols up her neck, some on her head.

She wore her Leviathan combat suit but with a black jacket draped over it, her eyes set on Harvest before momentarily shifting to me.

It was not ideal to stand alone in a room with these two.

They seemed to mimic each other in terms of a dark aura, dim and provoking. She stood across from me, folding her arms, and I slowly shifted my gaze from her brown eyes, my hands fighting around the strap of my bag as I looked at Harvest who proceeded to speak.

"If indeed you are Unspoken, Raskei will tell us that," Harvest grunted, walking toward her.

He stopped by her side, speaking lowly to her, something I couldn't quite get.

The whole while, her eyes never left me, only slightly nodding before Harvest left the room without any further word.

I watched as the door swung closed on its Hinges, my eyebrows arched and my heart beating steadily as I stood opposite Raskei Oberoi.

When I realized Harvest wasn't coming back, I reluctantly looked back at Raskei, whose creepy calm, and calculated gaze, as well as demeanor, hadn't shifted.

I felt like a deer caught in headlights, my breathing low, my hand tight on my bag straps

I tried out offering a small smile to see how that would work.

She returned no such action when she moved closer to me, which made me hesitate, unconvinced for a second until she stood right before me, offering me her hand.

My heart thudded steadily within me; my breath short as I stared into those brown eyes before glancing down at her outstretched hands.

My mind flashed back to the hands of the siren, bidding me to enter the water. This was no different.

Raskei could curse people at the touch of a hand, and now here she was offering it to me like I was going to be dumb enough to take it.

I shook my head slowly, fear and uncertainties spelling out in my eyes.

I didn't want to end up like Andrew Myers, growing out fish tales in the night, or shattered to pieces like the mirrors She had so easily disintegrated into the intercolor fight matches.

Her expression didn't change, neither did she seem to care that I was a panicking mess, her eyes still on me, revealing nothing about her intentions for me.

I glanced back down at the hand, littered with tiny symbols, staring at it for a second, my breathing sounding loud to my ears.

I wasn't walking away from all this without touching her hand that was for sure.

Slowly my fists unclenched from my bag strap, shaky hands moving to hers, pausing for a second as I looked up at her still stale expression before I finally gave in, my hand fitting in hers.

She casually moved our position, until our fingers linked around each other, suddenly pulling me close in one movement, and I yelped, her other hand at the back of my head, pulling it close to mine, resting our foreheads together, whilst our fingers were intertwined.