Chapter 56 - I want to feel you

Y/N's POV

Lizzie sneaks under the covers, the mattress shifting under her weight as she settles down beside me. Still having my eyes close I act like I'm asleep, waiting for what she would do.

I feel her move and the next thing my heart pounds faster as she leaves gentle kisses over my face, moving her lips a millimetre to press another kiss on my skin. The smile that appears on my face can't be suppressed as she leaves a swift kiss on my nose.

"Wake up, beautiful." Her fingertips skim over my face, little sparks raining over my face. "If I don't wake you up now you'll sleep until noon."

I feel invincible, like nothing could bring me any sorrow anymore. Her hand brushes along my jaw, my heart squeezing together as she cradles my face.

She has my heart.

Fluttering my eyes open, my eyes meet hers, brightly staring at me. The affection in her eyes is so warm, overwhelming me with emotions.

"Am I still dreaming?"

Lizzie hums, smiling while pulling her bottom lip between her teeth. "Mmh, I don't know. Do you usually dream of me, y/n?"

"Occasionally." I grin, hugging her closer to my body. "They appear more frequently than before, my mind can't seem to let go of you even in my imagination."

Lizzie laughs, "I hope they are only good dreams."

"Oh they are, trust me." I whisper slowly, giving her a sly grin as my finger runs over her collarbone. Following the movement with my eyes, I see the light shivers appearing on her exposed skin. "Sometimes I wake up with your name on my tongue, needing to bite back the words that want to escape my lips."

"Sounds like you have to hold yourself back." Lizzie mumbles with amusement wavering in her voice, raising herself on her knees, hands settling beside my head. "You don't have to do that when you're with me, darling."

My breath catches in my throat, her voice getting huskier as her hair tickles my skin. Lizzie moves her head down, mouth brushing my ear, teasingly panting against me. Hot waves of pleasure shoot through me, the simplest of touches raising my blood pressure up.

"Actually I hope you have the pleasure to show me what you're so desperately dreaming of, pretty girl."

"That would take longer than you could think of." I chuckle, closing my eyes as flashes of her hands bound behind her back, lips parted with heavy sighs appear behind my lids. "You deserve to be taken care of for hours and hours, until you can't get enough of the desire that clouds your mind."

"We have all the time in the world." She presses a kiss against my jaw, fingers playing with the hem of my shirt. "You can do everything you want with me. I told you, I want you to have your way with me."

I moan, rolling on top of her and pressing her hard against the bed. As if that's exactly what she hoped for, she smiles widely, licking over her lips. My thumb runs over her jawline, raising a brow as she continues to smile at me with her cocky grin. "Careful what you wish for, Elizabeth. Maybe you don't like what awaits you."

"You'll never find out if you don't try it. So do your worst, darling," Lizzie whispers.

"Oh, I will."

Within a second I remove her shirt over her head, biting down on my tongue, suppressing a groan as my eyes take in her bare skin, noticing that she doesn't wear any underwear.

"Fuck, it looks like you already knew this was going to happen, didn't you my love?" I sigh, leaning towards her neck, kissing and sucking on her skin. "Did you wake me up only to get fucked? And here I thought you wanted to spend time with me."