C135 - Provocation

Zhu Yan felt that the person next to him had a good point.

This Big Bear Tribe was somewhat outside of his expectations.

At first, he had thought that any tribe that came from the wild forest would be backward and weak, but this hadn’t been the case for this tribe.

Not only could they bring out fine pottery, they also had a Beast King.

Although they didn’t have many people with them, based on the fact that they had a Beast King… As long as they didn’t do anything that would cause public outrage, nobody would come to provoke them. Even the Beast God Temple would leave them be.

However, there was a problem in this tribe–the people of this Beast King really didn’t show their Beast King much respect!

Before, the people who had chased after Zhu Zhu from the Giant Pig Tribe had also heard Zhu Zhan telling Zhu Zhu that the Big Bear Tribe had three Beast Kings, but those people had all been tossed to death by Hai Feng.

Zhu Yan and the others didn’t know that the Big Bear Tribe had three Beast Kings. They only knew that Hai Feng was a Beast King.

As for Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji… Both of them looked like they had only just reached adulthood, so they definitely couldn’t be that strong.

But two such youths dared to keep Hai Feng at their beck and call… Zhu Yan felt that Hai Feng must feel very dissatisfied.

As long as they were able to instigate something…

Zhu Yan and the people around him began to discuss this in whispered voices.

Xiong Ye and Zhou Ji were completely clueless about this.

Although Zhou Ji had his spiritual powers and could monitor the surrounding situation, he wasn’t interested in listening to everything and would only occasionally use his powers to sweep the area and ensure that they were safe.

There were no changes outside, so he was relaxed as he made food.

It had just rained yesterday, so a bowl of hot and spicy soup would be very welcome. Zhou Ji fried some chili peppers with oil, then boiled a pot of hot water for hot pot, tossing the bird meat into it to stew slowly while he cooked rice in a separate pot.

“There isn’t quite enough meat.” Zhou Ji said. Xiong Ye could eat a lot.

“I’ll go hunting!” Xiong Ye said.

“Get something delicious.” Zhou Ji said.

Xiong Ye agreed enthusiastically.

Ever since he’d become a Beast King, Xiong Ye’s animal form had become much larger. He now weighed over ten tons.

After his animal form became bigger, his fighting power had increased too, but it had become more inconvenient to take action. Generally, Xiong Ye wouldn’t use his animal form to hunt and would just go out in his human form.

Zhu Yan, who was watching everything that was going on, went over to find Hai Feng who was holding some roasted meat and feeding Xi Baobei.