C100 - Going Crazy Again

That knife had been an ordinary stone knife. At best, it was a little sharper with a better edge.

Using a knife like that to kill wasn’t easy, but it was different if it was poisoned.

Xiong Ye’s wound hurt so much. He looked towards his stomach and saw that the wound had already swelled up. At the same time, his breathing became laborious, and his entire body felt uncomfortable.

He immediately realized that he had been poisoned.

He had used poison to deal with the Barosaurus before and hadn’t expected that he would now be poisoned himself… Xiong Ye began to squeeze the wound to try and force out the poisoned blood.

Zhou Ji had told him of some methods to treat poison, such as tying a bandage around the leg if one’s foot had been bitten by a poisonous snake so that the poisoned blood wouldn’t spread through the entire body, but it was his stomach that was now injured. What was he supposed to do?

Additionally, Zhou Ji had given him some detoxifying herbs, but he had placed them into a bundle and had others carry it while they were chasing after the people of the Giant Tiger Tribe. They weren’t with him right now… After speaking up about his poisoned state, he gritted his teeth and added, “Herbs!”

Zhu Zhan heard Xiong Ye’s words and immediately added, “There are detoxifying herbs in the bundle. Take them out quickly!”

Everyone rushed over to get herbs for Xiong Ye, and at this time, Xiong Qi had already caught the person who had harmed Xiong Ye, “What poison did you use?”

That person was still laughing, and as he was laughing, he eventually passed away. At this time, the people of the Green Hill Tribe finally realized, “He’s not a slave, he’s a person from the Giant Tiger Tribe!”

The people of the Giant Tiger Tribe had left, making the slaves so happy that they hadn’t noticed that people from the Giant Tiger Tribe had mixed in amongst them…

It was inevitable; there were over two thousand people in the Giant Tiger Tribe, and not everyone was qualified to have slaves, so they didn’t recognize every single person in the tribe.

“Damn it!” Xiong Qi tossed the man’s corpse to the ground and looked at Xiong Ye in worry.

This man was a member of the Giant Tiger Tribe, and his reason for trying to kill Xiong Ye was very clear.

He was avenging Hu Tian.

Zhu Zhan tore open the bundles they had brought, and Xiong Ye quickly ate the detoxifying herbs that he had brought with him while simultaneously concentrating all of his energy near the wound.

The mystery man who had taught him how to cultivate had said that the energy was very useful and could be used for many things.

After Xiong Ye did these things, he indeed got a lot better.

He didn’t know if it was because the detoxifying herbs had played a role, or whether it was due to the energy, but gradually, the suffocating feeling that made him gasp for breath when he was poisoned slowly disappeared.

He still felt very weak, but he no longer felt like he would die.

When Zhou Ji noticed that Xiong Ye’s situation was improving, he retrieved the spiritual power that had helped him ‘squeeze out’ the poisoned blood and switched the focus of his energy to sweep through all the slaves that the Giant Tiger Tribe had left behind.