C66 - Digging Traps

Xiong Ye was showing off the circles on his face in the valley below the cave, “Zhou Ji drew this for me!”

”It’s drawn so well!”

“I also want to draw something on my face.”

“What is it drawn with?”

……

Bao Yu, who had already decided to join the Big Bear Tribe also felt that these circles were extremely beautiful. They were exactly the same as the patterns on the back of her animal form!

She also wanted to draw circles like this on her own face and body!

Everyone had similar thoughts. They watched as the priest returned with a piece of some black thing in his hand. When he saw Xiong Ye, he immediately called out, “Xiong Ye, come over and help me draw!”

“Grandpa Priest?” Xiong Ye was a little stumped.

“Zhou Ji won’t draw it for me. You do it… And the knowledge that Zhou Ji shared with you, you can teach it to me too.” The priest said.

Zhou Ji was unwilling to draw circles for him and only gave him a piece of charcoal, so he had to go and find Xiong Ye to help him out!

Xiong Ye was still very obedient towards the priest’s words. The priest told him to draw, so he drew circles on the priest.

Before long, the priest’s face was covered in circles.

Immediately after that, others came up to Xiong Ye to ask him to draw circles for them as well––Xiong Ye had them, and the priest had them, so they also wanted them too!

Xiong Ye was surrounded by people for a while, until Xiong He finally pushed everyone aside and said, “Me first!”

“Priest, come and draw for the tribal chief! I still have things to do!” Xiong Ye saw that so many people had come and pressed the charcoal into the priest’s hands before running away in a hurry.

Although he had eaten earth eggs stewed with smoked meat, Zhou Ji hadn’t eaten yet. He needed to get some food for Zhou Ji!

Xiong Ye gathered some baked earth eggs into his arms and returned back to the cave.

Zhou Ji, who had been observing the situation in the valley using his spiritual powers, was really left speechless at the scenes playing out below.

He lay back down on the bed and watched as Xiong Ye returned.

“Zhou Ji, I bought you back some roasted earth eggs!” Xiong Ye took out the roasted earth eggs and saw that Zhou Ji was lying on the bed looking very uncomfortable. He added, “Should I feed you?”

These circles looked pretty good! Why should he wash them off!

Also, Zhou Ji had always used various reasons and excuses to draw circles on him, so this definitely wasn’t a punishment. It was most likely because he liked him.

He was a little reluctant to wash it all off.

Zhou Ji then added, “Don’t come to bed if you don’t wash it off.”