C91 - Collective Acting

Xiong Ye had suddenly closed his eyes and wasn’t moving…

Zhu Zhan turned back into his human form and asked worriedly, “Xiong Ye, are you alright?”

He was just about to poke Xiong Ye when Zhou Ji appeared beside him, blocking his hand, “Xiong Ye is fine.”

Zhou Ji’s expression was very calm, and Zhu Zhan couldn’t help frowning when he saw him like this, “Are you sure?”

“I’m sure.” Zhou Ji replied.

Xiong Ye had passed out. Many people were worried, but after Zhou Ji spoke up, the people of the Big Bear Tribe calmed down.

Zhou Ji was the Beast God’s messenger. If Zhou Ji said that Xiong Ye was alright, then Xiong Ye must be fine!

Xiong Ye was indeed fine. It was just that the color of the crystal core in his body was turning darker… He was about to become a medium level Beast Warrior.

However, Xiong Ye’s current situation wasn’t actually that good… Zhou Ji felt quite a bit of heartache when he looked at all the blood smeared across Xiong Ye’s body.

If his own situation hadn’t been so precarious, Xiong Ye would have been able to slowly grow stronger under his own protection, and it wouldn’t be like this…

While Zhou Ji was thinking, Xiong Ye had turned back into his human form.

Before, when he was in his animal form, his body had been covered in fur, and his wounds hadn’t appeared so terrible. Now that he had become human…

The wounds on Xiong Ye’s body were spattered with dirt, and his entire person was a mess.

Zhou Ji took out a piece of animal hide and covered him up, then looked back at the priest, “Priest, can you have two people carry Xiong Ye back?”

The priest heard him and immediately asked someone to bring over a plank that they could use to carry Xiong Ye.

Xiong Ye was placed on the plank and was soon carried to Zhou Ji’s house. They were about to place Xiong Ye on the bed when Zhou Ji spoke up, “Bring him to the kitchen.”

The men who had carried Xiong Ye over: “……” Put him in the kitchen?!

Zhou Ji didn’t explain further. After the men set Xiong Ye down in the kitchen, he asked them to leave.

He had his reasons for bringing Xiong Ye to the kitchen. Firstly, there was water in the pottery pots there that he had boiled and let cool that he could use to clean Xiong Ye’s wounds with. Secondly, the kitchen wasn’t very big and would warm up quickly after the fire was lit. It was also convenient for him to make medicine there.

On the way over, Zhou Ji had kept a careful eye on Xiong Ye’s situation. Xiong Ye’s injuries weren’t serious, and he had fallen unconscious due to a combination of his injuries and the abruptness of his ascent to a medium level Beast Warrior; his body hadn’t adapted yet to the sudden changes.

Zhou Ji gave Xiong Ye a bit of energy, then quickly began to deal with Xiong Ye’s wounds.

After washing Xiong Ye’s injuries and coating them with herbs, he took out some other herbs and made a tonic… Although there were many things that needed to be done, there weren’t any other people around,so he could make use of his spiritual powers and soon finished everything.