C54 - Teaching

When Xiong Ye was picked up just like that, he rather doubted his life and existence––his animal form was so strong, but there was actually someone who could pick him up so easily?

He immediately roared and began to struggle to try to resist while looking at the person who had grabbed ahold of him. After he saw who it was, all his resistance disappeared.

He recognized the person who was carrying him. Wasn’t this the person who had suddenly killed off all those knotted millipedes just as they were about to kill him, and then run off into the mountain and uprooted an entire forest, leaving dead countless dinosaurs and knotted millipedes in his wake?

His resistance was doomed to be useless. Since that was the case, what was the point in struggling?

He even tried to yell but no sound came out from his throat…

Xiong Ye was well-behaved as he was carried, and at the same time, he also began to consider if he should transform into his human form so that the other party would have an easier time carrying him… But it didn’t seem necessary––it probably wouldn’t make any difference to that person if he was fifty kilograms or five hundred.

The other thing to consider was that the other party was carrying him by the fur on the nape of his neck right now. If he turned back into his human form on the spot, how would this person hold on to him?

Xiong Ye’s head swirled with wild thoughts, and then he discovered that he had already been carried outside the tribe.

The people of the tribe hadn’t noticed at all!

This person was really strong! He wondered who was stronger; this person or the one who had taken away Shi Li.

The first time Xiong Ye had seen this person, he had determined that he was not the man who was supposed to be Zhou Ji’s father––the person who had taken Shi Li away hadn’t been this tall.

He probably hadn’t been as powerful as this person either.

He just didn’t know why this person had taken him away from the tribe…

While Xiong Ye was still pondering this, he found himself tossed onto a grassy meadow.

It couldn’t really be called ‘tossed’. Although this person had made a ‘tossing’ motion, there was no impact when Xiong Ye landed, and it felt as though he had been set down gently.

Xiong Ye almost instantly turned back into his human form––his animal form couldn’t speak, and his human form was more convenient.

Then, as soon as he became human again, he heard the person opposite him let out a cold snort. It was particularly audible in the quiet night environment.

Xiong Ye was suddenly a little worried, concerned that he had maybe done something wrong and angered the other party.

Nobody in the tribe had mentioned this person who had suddenly appeared and destroyed an entire mountain over the past few days.

The priest felt that this man should be the person that the one who had taken away Shi Li was searching for, and as for why this mystery man had destroyed a forest… Perhaps he had just felt like it.