misfits

After the yule ball Cedric and Nova had managed to find a way to breath under water Nova was going to use a charm to give her self gills for about an hour.

Nova has no idea where she was; the last thing she remembers is falling asleep. She looked around a little more and realised she was in an all white house or cottage; she looked around a little more and realised it was the family cottage, or as Sirius dubbed it, the Marauders cottage; but then it all vanished, and she was awake.

these  odd dreams kept occurring over the course of time they would show  places she has been before but they would be plain white, green and blue flashes or two men both of which looked familiar.

It was now the second task Nova had wished both Harry and cedric good luck but she couldn't find draco who had promised to come talk to her.

"Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These four treasures, one for each champion, now lie on the bottom of the black lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only. After that they'll be on their own." Nova hears dumbledore say.

The younger potter who is wearing a burgundy swimsuit watches as Harry puts the gillyweed in his mouth and starts choking.

"You may begin at the start of the cannon." Dumbledore says. The cannon fires and the champions enter the water, four of them dive in while Harry is pushed. Underwater the effects of Her charm take hold, Nova's neck now have gills on them she then begins swimming to find what she's lost.

 Nova is still searching around. She hears muffled screams. She finds A blonde girl, Ron, Hermione, a hufflepuff boy and draco tied in place by their ankles. Cedric and Harry are there, he takes his friend with him. Nova signals for Harry to take Ron and reluctantly he does while Nova sets draco free.

What looks like a shark approaches at high speed. We see that it has legs and it's Viktor. He takes Hermione and heads for the surface. Harry frees Ron. Nova has hold of draco and the girl while she attempts to swim up but the merpeople begin attacking her using wandless magic she pushes the two blondes above the surface. 

Everyone but Nova had resurfaced with their missing people and everyone began worrying that was until heads popped up from the surface but it was only the two blondes. Underwater Nova casts a spell which propels her towards the surface, she flies out and lands on the decking where the crowd are. instantly surrounded by her boyfriend brother teachers and friends.

"Get her another towel." Barty shouts instantly the girl is covered in more towels "I want all the judges over here now." she hears dumbledore shout.

Harry pulls her into a hug "Merlin your alright!" Cedric grabs her hand kissing it "Do you need anything love?"

"Minnie! min-min!" The girl begins shout instantly the professor is at her side "Miss potter how are you?" "I need chocolate and tea and maybe some biscuits." 

"Dragon are you ok?" "Im fine nova here have my robe."

"Attention! Attention! The winner is...Mr Diggory! For showing unique command of the bubblehead shark. The way I see it, Miss Potter would have finished first had it not been for her determination to rescue not only Mr Malfoy but the others as well. We've agreed to award her second place! For outstanding moral fibre."

As they're walking away from the lake Nova's slytherin friends are cheering her. "All that moral fibre eh." Draco says grinning. 

"Blimey even when you go wrong it turns out right." Blaise tells the girl. Nova then parts to walk with Her brother, ron and hermione. Barty Crouch is waiting for the twins.

"Congratulations Potter's, fine achievement. Well done girl. I'm sorry we haven't spoken, after all your story is one I've heard many times. Quite remarkable. Tragic of course, to lose one's family. Never whole again are we? Still, life goes on. And here we stand. I'm sure your parents would be very proud today both of you."

Mad-Eye then approaches them. "Bartimus! Not trying to lure the Potters into one of the ministry's summer internships are we? Last boy who went into the department of ministries never came out!" Barty walks away from him.

"And they say I'm mad."

the golden quartet plus Hagrid are walking through the forrest "So I remember, I remember when I first met you all. Biggest bunch of misfits I've ever set eyes on. Always reminded me of myself a little. And here we all are, four years later." 

"We're still misfits." Ron tells the half giant.

"Maybe. But we've all got each other, and Harry and Nova of course. Soon to be! The youngest! Tri-Wizard champions there's ever been! Hooray!"

They walk on singing the Hogwarts song. Both twins begin to hold there head in pain.