your staring

Nova stepped outside of the tent everyone had been it was now her turn she watched as the dragon stood on guard protecting the eggs the potter girl crept over to a large rock to avoid being saw, she muttered a confundus charm causing the dragon confusion the giant creature had currently forgotten to guard the eggs giving the girl a chance to sneak past just as she went to grab it the dragon had returned to its normal state it glared at the potter girl just as it went to attack Nova held her hand out as to shield herself but a bright blue spark shout out of her hands knocking the creature out.

Nova was being carried on seamus and deans shoulders while Harry was on the Weasley twins, everyone was celebrating the two potters. Harry and Nova both opened their eggs and a horrible high pitched noise came out Nova had heard the noise before she just couldn't remember where from it was a creature though she knew for sure. The gryffindors celebrated for the rest of the night, most ended up drunk passed out on the floor couch or tables, some made it to their bed Nova who had a few too many had Hermione take her up to their dorm.

Nova knew she had heard that noise from somewhere she went through her school books, something all her friends never thought they would ever see, Nova potter sitting around school books on purpose the girl was smart but never really read her school books she would sit around and read all day but school books she never picked up something about studying outside of class apparently caused her pain.

"What's up Nova?" Cedric asked as he spotted his girlfriend in the library "I've heard that noise from the egg before it's in a book." Nova stressed.

"Nova you're stressed." "I know Ced."

"Have you told harry about us yet?" "Shit i forgot."

Harry is looking at Cho. When she looks back he spills drink from his mouth. They laugh at him.

Hermione begans Reading the newspaper "Look at this! I can't believe she's done it again. Miss Granger, a plain but ambitious girl, seems to be developing a taste for famous wizards. Her latest prey sources report is none other than the Bulgarian bon-bon Viktor Krum. No word yet on how Harry Potter's taking this latest emotional blow."

"I'm gonna kill her. I already have it planned, don't you worry mione." Nova said, worrying all her friends.

A young boy then walks up holding a package "Parcel for you Mr Weasley."

"Thank you Nigel." Ron grumbles face full of food. Nigel is still gazing at Harry and Nova.

"Not now Nigel. Later. Go on." Ron says shooing the boy away. Nigel leaves.

"I told him I'd get him Harry's autograph. Oh look mum's sent me something. Mum sent me a dress?"

"Well it does match your eyes." Both potters say.

"Stop talking at the same time." the redhead boy tells them creeped out.

" Is there a bonnet?" Harry asks.

"Ginny, these must be for you."

"I'm not wearing that, it's ghastly." Hermione laughs.

"What are you on about?" Ron asks the bushy haired girl.

"They're not for Ginny, they're for you! Dress robes."

"Dress robes? for what?" both boys ask.

" the yule ball has been a tradition of the tri wizard tournament since it inception on christmas eve night we and are guests gather in the great hall for a night of well mannered frivolity as representatives of the host school i expect each and everyone of you to put your best foot forward you know who you are." Mcgonagall said as she looked directly at the ginger trio who all stood together even though Nova should have been with the girls.