Harry Potter and Nova Potter!

"alastor moody ex auror ministry malcontent and your new defense against the dark arts teacher i'm here because dumbledore asked me end of story goodbye the end any questions?" The class was silent, no one dared to speak but Nova had the guts to put her hand up. "I have a question, sir." moody eyed the girl.

"and you are?" "Nova evans sir." moody stared at the girl the unknown potter. "Go on , Miss Evans." he emphasized her name.

"Well it's two really. Can I hold your magical eye or have a go at your leg?" she asked the ex-auror with a smirk moody stared at the girl. No one in the school had talked to him like that, not even the seventh years. "no miss Evans" he then carried on with his lesson.

"When it comes to the dark arts, I believe in a practical approach. First, which of you can tell me how many unforgivable curses there are?" hermiones hand shot up. "three sir." Hermione answered. "And they are so named because?" Hermione answered again "because they are unforgivable, the use of one will earn you -" the bushy haired girl was cut off by the professor.

"a one way ticket to Azkaban correct now the minister says your too young to see what these curses do but i say different you need to know what your up against what you need to be prepared and you need to find another place to put your chewing gum then the side of your desk mr Finnegan!"

Seamus then mumbled to Nova who sat next to him "oh no way the old codger can see at the back of his head." Nova laughed at the gryffindor boy "no seamus, you're just too obvious you tit." Moody then threw a piece of chalk at the two Nova just missed it.

"and hear across classrooms! SO which curse shall we see first." he looked at the class "WEASLEY!" ron who looked terrified managed to get out a 'yes' "stand!" Ron stood shaking "give us a curse." Moody demanded. "Well my dad did tell me about one the imperius curse."

"oh ye father would know all about that caused the ministry a bit of grief a few years back perhaps this will show you why." he then proceeded to take out a spider and use the curse no one in the class spoke to shocked by a teacher using a unforgivable curse he had made the spider larger using the curse to make it fly around the class falling on random students people laughed but Nova didn't find it funny she was the only one not laughing she knew they had used this curse in the war on people she also knew it was voldemort and his death eaters.

"Talented isn't she, what should I do next to make it jump out the window." he held the spider by the open window "or drowned herself." moving the creature to by the bucket of water the whole class was silent "scores of witches and wizards have claimed that they only did you know who's bidding under the influence of the imperius curse but here's the rub how do we sort out the liars."

"another one." surprising everyone neville raised his hand "longbottom is it up!" Neville stood in front of the whole class.

"th-e the Crutiatus curse." Nova knew what had happened to neville's parents he had told her  neville had opened up to her about it she had let him talk to her whenever he needed to she had even went with him to visit his parents a few times she got along with his grandmother as well she was a harsh women but had a soft spot for Nova.

"correct longbottom come come." he motioned neville over to the spider on his desk moody looked at the spider "the torture curse crucio." Moody is pointing his wand at the spider. Neville can only stare in fear Nova jumps up "stop stop it can't you see it's bothering him!" Moody stops picking up the spider then places it on Nova's desk.

"Maybe you can give us the last curse, Miss Evans." Nova doesn't speak, only shakes her head moody, and points his wand at the spider again. something wasnt right about the man he gave off dark energy the way he said evans was like he knew she was lying