Diagon Alley

Curious to know what the crowd in the shop was staring at, Harry edged his way inside and squeezed in amongst the excited witches and wizards until he glimpsed a newly erected podium on which was mounted the most magnificent broom he had ever seen in his life.

'Just come out ... prototype ...' a square-jawed wizard was telling his companion. 'It's the fastest broom in the world, isn't it, Dad?' squeaked a boy younger than Harry, who was swinging off his father's arm. 'Irish International Side's just put in an order for seven of these beauties!' the proprietor of the shop told the crowd. 'And they're favourites for the World Cup!' A large witch in front of Harry moved, and he was able to read the sign next to the broom: THE FIREBOLT "Maybe one day well both have one." a voice said from behind making him jump.

He turned around at the familiar voice "Nova." the girl jumped into his arms grinning "I missed you haz i've got a late birthday present for you." "I thought you were at miones?" "I heard you were here so i came early." His sister dragged him to the ice cream shop Florean Fortescue's where they both got butterbeer ice cream. The two potters sat at a table together with a grin as she pushed a box towards the boy.

"You didn't have to get me anything." "Yes but I know you have got me something." the green eyed boy rolled his eyes once again she was right. "Open it Haz." she ordered sternly. The older boy ripped the wrapping off the box in excitement he was with his sister celebrating their late birthday, nothing could make him happier. Tears threatened to spill as he saw the picture frames one was a picture of their parent james potter held his daughter while lily potter held her son they all looked so happy james and nova even then shared the same mischievous look he had never seen this photo before and the other was of the twins hermione and ron in first year as well as a thin metal band with a H and N carved to the inside.

"I have a matching one." she told him, showing off her hand with the same ring on her finger he noticed on her wrist she had different colorful bracelets she had explained them before a green and silver one for her friends in slytherin yellow and black for cedric a blue and black one for luna as well as a gryffindor one each one of her friends had a gryffindor one as well. "If one of us is in danger our initials will light up." Harry stood from the table walking to his sister and pulled her up dragging her into his arms "you may be annoying but you're my sister and I couldn't have a better one." Nova's grip tightened "I love you too haz."

Nova and Harry went together to buy all their school supplies once they had found out they were brother and sister nova had got a key to her Gringotts vault. When getting their books nova stared at the monster books in awe. She had never seen a book like it she loved and even grabbed it out of the cage itself much to the workers' relief.

"Haz i'm replacing you with frank." Harry gave her a weird look, "Frank?" Nova pulled the book closer to her chest, surprisingly the name wasn't just random it held some familiarity. "yes frank your new replacement." she gestured to the book causing Harry to chuckle "sure but dont come to me when you can't do your shoelaces." Nova slapped her hand against his mouth "shh you weren't supposed to tell peop- eww." Harry licked the girl's hand making her pull it away "I hate you." she grumbled "No you dont." the girl groaned loudly, "I know."

The two potters sat one Harry's bed. the two had decided to share a room since nova would be staying "eyes shut no peeking." nova did as told only opening them when she was told to she stared at the navy blue box not wasting a second she ripped the box open inside were a few btis fist she opened a thin rectangular box which had a golden chain with an oval shaped dangling down carved into it were the initials N.S.P for nova sirius Potter. "I love it haz." The boy rolled his eyes. It seemed it was a potter trait "Open it while thinking of a memory." she did as told, thinking of the time the golden quartet sat around the common room fire laughing and joking at something it was in first year. "It plays your memories." "I love it, thank you."

She clasped the necklace closed around her neck and grabbed the last gifts which were all books such as little women, alice in wonderland and narnia. 

days had past and harry was now searching diagon alley for his sister and he was on the verge of abandoning her when he spotted the messy red hair in the quidditch shop with three familiar faces. he pushed open the door hearing the jingle of a bell and headed over to the group "Haz look who i found." They all greeted each other "Nevilles gran just about let him come i think she has a soft spot for me." his sister told him "Gran says you remind her of a friend of dads." the group of five went and got ice cream before all heading their own ways.

"Harry, I'm hungry." his sister whined as he dragged her through diagon alley. It was the last day and he wanted to see the firebolt again before they had to leave. Hermione and Ron had yet to show up; the twins assumed they must've not been able to come, that was until they heard their names being shouted.

"Harry! Nova! HARRY, Nova!" They were there, both of them, sitting outside Florean Fortescue's Ice-Cream Parlor , Ron looking incredibly freckly, Hermione very brown, both waving frantically at him.

"Finally!" said Ron, grinning at the twins as they sat down.

"We went to the Leaky Cauldron, but they said you'd left, and we went to Flourish and Blotts, and Madam Malkin's, and –" Mione started ranting "we got all our school stuff last week mione," Harry explained.

"And how come you know I'm staying at the Leaky Cauldron?" He asked, looking accusingly at his sister. "Dad," said Ron simply.

Mr Weasley, who worked at the Ministry of Magic, would of course have heard the whole story of what had happened to Aunt Marge. "Did you really blow up your aunt, Harry?" said Hermione in a very serious voice.

"I didn't mean to," said Harry, while Ron and Nova both roared with laughter. The girl would have fallen off her chair if Harry hadn't been holding onto her.

"I just – lost control." he explained he didn't want his sister to know the real reason. "It's not funny, Ron nova," said Hermione sharply. "Honestly, I'm amazed Harry wasn't expelled." Nova pointed out making Harry agree "So am I,"

"Forget being expelled, I thought I was going to be arrested." He looked at Ron. "Your dad doesn't know why Fudge let me off, does he?"

Ron shrugged "Probably "cause it's you, isn't it?" The redhead boy was still chuckling. "Famous Harry Potter and all that. I'd hate to see what the Ministry's do to me if I blew up an aunt. Mind you, they'd have to dig me up first, because Mum would've killed me." 

Nova grabbed Ron's hand "they'd have to get through me no ones allowed to hurt my family especially the future keeper of the Chudley Cannons" Nova reassured him she knew how Ron felt about himself. 

 "Anyway, you can ask Dad yourself this evening. We're staying at the Leaky Cauldron tonight, too! So you can come to King's Cross with us tomorrow! Hermione's there as well!" he told him, beaming in delight Hermione nodded, in agreement.

"Mum and Dad dropped me off this morning with all my Hogwarts things." "Excellent!" said Harry happily. "So, have you got all your new books and stuff?" "Look at this," said Ron, pulling a long thin box out of a bag and opening it. "Brand-new wand. Fourteen inches, willow, containing one unicorn tail-hair. And we've got all our books" – he pointed at a large bag under his chair. "What about those Monster Books, eh? The assistant nearly cried when we said we wanted two."