Well, I'm hungry

A few days had passed and no one had seen Nova potter. No one knew where she was apart from Draco malfoy madam pomfrey and the potions professor who had seen the girl who lay in a bed in st mungos yet to wake up. Harry hadn't slept. All he could do was worry about his twin sister, no one knew anything about the where about of the girl so no one could tell him if she was alright and the only people who knew either hated him or weren't allowed to tell him.

Harry Ron and Hermione, had found out buckbeak was being executed harry knew how much his sister loved the hippogriff and she wasn't here to get to say goodbye to it, malfoys dad wasn't happy that not only draco but Nova had been attacked but harry knew Nova wouldn't of wanted the creature killed.

Remus was in a worse state he had went back to how he was when lily james had died and he had thought his pup to be dead he was just about able to teach even then people noticed the change he barely slept ate he would stare into space he only worried about the young redhead girl.

Even the Weasley twins had stopped pranking, they didn't know where their best friend was, Peeves was quiet and had stopped annoying everyone, people had realised the change in people because the girl was gone.

the girl had been gone about tfive months now today draco malfoy was called to st mungos he panicked thinking the worst and happened, Draco was hoping Nova was alright he had received no news on her progress he flooed into st mungo's as quick as he could from the hospital wing he left at breakfast he was shown to Nova's room where she was sitting up eating.

"hello," "how are you Nova?" He smiled at her, his first real one in months. he stared at the girl she had changed her hair longer she looked slightly older.

"Well, I'm hungry." Draco noticed all her food was eaten and pulled out some sweets from honey dukes.

"ooh pepper imps. So how did you know who i am?"