round two with mouldy voldy

When the four gryffindors walked into the great hall draco was sitting there doing impressions of harry fainting he saw Nova and stopped when she glared at him Nova walked over to the blonde and he pulled her into a hug. "I missed you Nova."

"missed you to dragon." the two had a tight grip on each other she knew he hated going back to his home he only goes back due to his mother.

Nova sat at the slytherin table instead of with Harry and the others, Harry walked over to the table. "Hi  why aren't you sitting with us?"

"is that your business potter why someone would have the common sense to sit with us higher class" Draco asked, putting an arm around the girl. by now they had gained most of the hall's attention,

"Get your arm off her malfoy." Draco sneered at the boy "you jealous potter?" harry held back his comments no one could know they were sister and brother only some of the Weasleys and professors knew.

"dont be jealous potter nova's to fit for you lower your standers the Weasleys are low enough." that was it for harry he went to go for draco but professors already stepped in. "mr potter miss potter mr malfoy!" professor McGonagall warned. harry walked away from them,

"you always have to be an arse don't you?" Nova scolded standing up and walking out the hall.

"Nova don't be like that " Nova just flipped him off and headed toward her fist lesson divinations Nova had been to the classroom once for a prank she climbed up the ladder to the trap door perfumes filled her nose.

"Hello my dear, take a seat." people started filing in, Harry, Ron and hermione all sat by Nova.

"I'm sorry Nova, you're my little sister. I only want what's best for you." "It's fine but he's one of my best friends."

we were reading tea leaves professor trelawney came over to me and harry she looked at both our cups and dropped them,

"ahh my de-ars yo-u both have the grim!" Nova turned to Harry to high five him "round two with mouldy voldy." she whispered Harry shook his head " no Nova."

It was time for care for magical creatures. Nova had learned how to calm her book. She enjoyed learning about magical creatures. It was one of her favourite lessons after dada and potions she was stood by draco who had his arm around the girl.

"okay gather round first i wan' yeah te open ye books." Hagrid told them clapping his hands together.

"how?" Draco sneered. "Has no one been able to open ye book?"

"I Have all you have to do is stroke the spine!" Nova told hagrid making his gleam with pride.

"well done lily 5 points to gryffindor." hagrid often said the wrong name mixing her up with her mum but she didn't mind she was proud to be like her mother.

Hagrid went off to go get something but came back with a hippogriff Nova beamed at the sight of the animal. "A hippogriff!" she exclaimed in excitement. "well done Nova his name is Buckbeak. Now who wants te ride him." Draco pulled the girl by her waist and whispered in her ear " not a chance Nova."

"please dragon." she did her puppy dog eyes that no one could say no to. "fine but be careful."

"yay!" Nova hugged the blonde and walked up to the creature she made eye contact with the creature and bowed down the hippogriff didn't bow but nuzzled it's head into Nova's neck.

"aw he likes ye never dun tha before, you can go ahead an ride him." the half giant told her. "really?" Hagrid nodded and lifted the girl on the hippogriff's back and it shot up in the air.

"whoooo!" They flew past the school people looked at and the teachers stopped to look as well as they landed and everyone started clapping.

"thank you thank you i know im great." everyone started petting the hippogriffs draco walked up to buckbeak with Nova and crabbe and goyle

"You're not dangerous." the blonde slytherin sneered. "Draco don't, " Nova warned . "are you ye ugly brute" he went to close scaring the creature the hippogriff went to attack draco out of fear  and Nova tried getting him out the way but he still got hit Nova had as well but it was unable to see under her robes.

"I'm dying, look at it, it's killed me!" draco shouted. "yer not dyin!" Hagrid shouted while picking the blonde up and taking him to the hospital wing.

slytherins started to shout about hagrid gryffindors arguing back when Nova went up to her friend "hermione." the bushy haired girl turned to her friend.

"Yes Nova?" hermione turned to the girl. "I'm bleeding out of my stomach." this got the boys attention

"Oh Merlin we need to get you to the hospital wing.'' Hermione panicked dragging the girl gaining a groan.

"no i don't wanna" Nova whined but Hermione had the boys drag her the hospital wing the boys were dragging Nova into the castle when professor lupin walked by.

"boys can i ask why you're dragging miss Evans?" Hermione was the one to answer "she was injured from the hippogriff and is bleeding." nova attempted to get out of their grip by dropping all of her weight onto the boys but was unsuccessful. 

Remus paled in worry "yes, yes take her to the hospital wing i'm sorry i have to get to my next class." with that the three gryffindors dragged Nova off to the hospital wing.  ""