25 - Pinches

Alison
***

We stumbled down the corridor, our lips never disconnecting, until we reached Chris' bedroom. He opened the door and guided me in. One thing was fooling around in his office and on his couch, another entirely different was going to his bedroom. I was thankful for all the wine I had drank during dinner, because if that tiny bit of alcohol wasn't in my system, I would've been a nervous wreck.

My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest. Chris must have noticed this and laced his fingers through mine, never parting our lips. He gave my hands a squeeze as he sat down on his bed, dragging me down with him so I was sat on top of his torso. He let me indulge in a few moments of control before flipping me over and going on top.

With my back resting against the bedsheets, Chris got up, his eyes never breaking from mine.

"Listen carefully now. This is what you're gonna do." He said, his voice sultry. Before he said anything else, he unbuttoned his shirt slowly, revealing his naked chest. "You're gonna lay there, like this."

Chris came down to my eye level and took my wrists, extended my arms wide so I'd have them in a straight line, in an 180 degree angle. With a smirk, he kissed my neck and collarbone.

"If you move your arms, you get punished." He whispered. "Understood, Miss Bardot?"

I giggled. I loved it when he got all serious and called me that way.

"Yes Sir." I went along with it. He seemed pleased. "Easy enough."

"Hm, we'll see about that." With that, he started to unbutton my blouse. When his fingers touched my skin and tickled me, I instantly recoiled my arms involuntary. He put them back in their place.

"Not so easy after all." He said, kissing the middle of my exposed chest. As he moved down, kissing my skin and unbuttoning at the same time, it was really hard to fight the feeling to lower my stretched arms. It was a very unnatural position, one that required constant attention.

"If I had tied you up, which I could've, you wouldn't learn how to practice self control." He said, pulling the arms of my shirt, leaving me exposed. "You'd be fighting the restrains the entire time. That's not what I want you to do. I want you to keep your arms up by your own determination. I want you to fight yourself."

I nodded, swallowing hard. I liked how he was explaining things. It relaxed me knowing what to expect.

"Thank you for teaching me, Professor." I said, a grin on my face. "Although I'm gonna have a real hard time not touching you."

Without making any remarks about my teasing comment, he pulled my skirt down, leaving me only in my underwear. The lack of communication signalled that things were starting to heat up. He wasn't playing around anymore. This was serious.

"Tell me what's the safe word." He said, moving on top of me, gripping my waist.

I blushed at his request. I couldn't believe this was actually happening. "Lilac."

"Very good. Use it whenever you want." He said, looking into my eyes. "This is your last warning."

A shiver ran down my spine. What the hell was he going to do to me?

Chris trailed down my body, leaving wet and warm kisses on my skin. When he got to my bellybutton, he ran the tip of his fingers right under it, making me ticklish. I balled my hands into fists to keep my arms in place. He was clearly testing the waters.

The anticipation was enough to make me wet. As I looked down at Chris, his broad chest and strong arms all over me, it was torturous not to be able to touch him, but I knew I couldn't.