17 - Rules

Christopher
***

"Alison, we need to talk." I said as I fired up the car engine. The parking lot was empty at that time, so my anxiousness was at bay. However, I was still vigilant. If any faculty member saw me, I wasn't sure if I could give a justifiable reason why a student of mine was in my car at 8 o'clock at night.

"I think we do." She said softly, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

I don't know what took over me in my office, but all I could see was her. She consumed me, body and mind, and even though I was the one in control, ironically, I felt like I had lost it, like I had completely surrendered to my most primal desires. I had been battling with my mind, convincing myself that the attraction I felt for her was nothing serious, that I could easily see her every day and suppress my irrational, damning emotions.

For as hard as I tried to stay away, she pulled me in, and I didn't want it to stop.

When I sent her the text telling her that I was in my office, deep down I knew what would happen. She'd come in, I'd take in her gorgeous body, her pretty, innocent face, we'd tease each other, and we'd give in. It was inevitable, as if we were two magnets unable to stay away.

I wanted to truly see her, see how she reacted to my touch, how she gasped and whimpered. I wanted to hear the sound of my name coming from her lips, see her fight and try to resist her desires. It was all so intoxicating to me that just seeing her in that helpless, vulnerable state was enough to make me hard.

I drove out of the parking lot and decided to take the long way to her apartment.

"Here's the deal," I started, taking a deep breath in. There was no avoiding having this conversation, and the sooner we had it, the better. "I wasn't planning for any of this to happen, Alison. I understand the consequences of being caught in a situation like this, so that's why I want to be 100% honest with you. What we're doing is serious, you understand that, right?"

She gulped, her anxiousness now obvious. God, even the way she fidgeted with her fingers and played with her hair innocently was attractive. "I know."

"If we were to be caught I would lose my job immediately. You'd be expelled on the spot, you understand that, right?"

She looked out the window. "Yes." Her voice sounded small, meek.

"So, I want you to tell me, no banter, no teasing, no mind games: is this what you want?"

We stopped at a red light. She didn't respond right away, didn't even look in my direction. She was so nervous the air around us was thick with tension.

My heart was beating out of my chest when I reached for her hand and held it in mine, comforting her. "Is this what you want, Alison? Because I can't stop thinking about you. Even when you annoy me, which, frankly, is all the time."

She chuckled and turned her head to me, her fingers caressing my hand. "Yes, I want this. I understand why you want to be sure that I'm on board, but Chris, I'm an adult too. I can make my own decisions."

"What did I tell you about my name? You just like to be a brat."

"I don't remember establishing any rules." She said, a glint in her eyes.

Maybe that wouldn't be a bad idea.

I pulled over in a secluded parking space. I turned my body to her, wanting her full attention. This was serious.

"Rule number one: we must be discreet. No holding hands, coffee dates in the middle of the day, PDA, none of that. Rule number two: absolutely no one can know about this, not your flat mates, not Maddison, not your parents. Rule number three: I'm your teacher first and foremost, so if you expect me to give you higher grades, you're mistaken. I won't be giving you special treatment, Miss Bardot."