Found Her

JUSTIN'S POV

I saw Selena going out of the mansion. I pushed Kaira and ran towards Selena. When I reached there she was not there. Where did she go?! I looked down to see blood. No..no..no..did someone hurt her. Where is she!

I started panicking. I know that I want revenge from her dad and all but now I don't care about that. I just want my Selena to be safe. I called David.

"David come in my study room now." I shouted and before he could reply I cut the call. I went there and he came there after 5 minutes.

"What happened brother. Why are u so angry?" He asked calmly. I told him everything and he was shocked.

"Brother Relax and have bourbon. I will ask our guards and try to find out everything. Don't worry." He said and I sat on the chair and started having bourbon.

After an hour,

I was still drinking when I saw David coming inside and I quickly stand up and went towards him. "Did u find out anything."

"Yes." He said and looked down.

"Tell me David." I said seriously.

"Justin she is kidnapped. I checked the CCTV and found out. All of our guards in the front of the door are fainted. And I saw Selena was hurt pretty badly on her head by a whiskey bottle and was dragged inside a black van. The man had covered himself fully so we wasn't able to see who he was." David said and I can see he was ashamed. I sat on the floor and was heartbroken. Today I promised Selena I will always keep her safe and I failed to keep my promised.

Flashback

It was 5 PM and I just came inside the room to see Selena crying. I went towards her and hugged her. I saw her body getting tensed at first but later she relaxed. She started crying.

"Shhh don't cry Selena what happened? Did someone hurt u?" I asked full of concern.

"I..I...I..am bad." She said hicupping and it hurts seeing her like this.

"Baby u are not bad. You one of the most amazing person I have ever met." I said smiling at her.

"Really?" I heard her shocked voice.

"Yes babygirl. Now go and get ready and I will also get ready." I said and cupped her cheeks and kissed her on the forehead. I stand up and saw her holding my wrist.

"Can I say something?" She asked.

"Ofcourse." I said smiling.

"Promise me you will never leave me and always keep me safe." She said and I saw she was hesitating.

"Yes I promise I will never leave u and I will always save you." I said and hugged her.

End of Flashback

It's been 3 days since she was kidnapped. We are not able to know anything about her. All the works are handled by David. My family are trying to talk to me but I didn't wanted talk with anyone. I was working all the time and was seeing her photo and drinking bourbon.

I honestly miss her. Her smile. Her fun talks, her beautiful eyes, her way of talking, everything. I smiled sadly looking at her photo. Where are u Selena.

Suddenly I saw David calling me. I ignored it but after he continued calling me, I picked it up.

"What happened?" I said nonchalantly

"Justin we found Selena. She is in hospital now." I heard David's scared voice.

"What! Which hospital. Send me the address I am coming." I cut the call and went inside the washroom to take a shower. I wore a shirt and pants, my watch, cologne and went outside.