THE CHARITY EVENT

I came downstairs and saw Dahlia coming out of her room wearing a short red dress that hugged her curves. She had curled her hair and had done party makeup.

She ignored me and went out of the mansion from the back door.

I am wearing a red saree with matching blouse and did a lil bit of makeup.

                                                               SELENA'S SAREE

                                                               SELENA'S SAREE

I sighed and took my purse and went outside. I saw Justin standing infront of car talking with someone on the phone. He was wearing a grey suit and I have to admit, he was looking so hot and charming. Now I know why girls fall for him. He so dreamy, and his muscles. What will happen when his muscular arms are all over my body and we are kissing each other and- Wait a minute. Why am I thinking all this?! I am acting like a horny teenager. And I shouldn't forget that he killed many people with his hands.

                                                   JUSTIN'S SUIT

                                                   JUSTIN'S SUIT

I sighed and went towards him. He looked up at me and cut the call. He opened the door for me and I sat inside the car. I am feeling so hurt and angry. He didn't even say how am I looking?! Stupid.

He sat inside the car and the driver started the car. The whole ride was quite. The car stopped and I looked outside to see so many celebrities and paparazzi. I got so nervous. My dad never used to take me and mom on this events and all because mom didn't like all this. After mom died and step mom came, I was never even allowed to go to places were rich peoples except our relatives are cause she thinks I will embarrass them.

Justin came out of the car and came towards my door and opened it and I came outside. He hold me by my waist and I felt my whole body shuddering by his touch.

"Justin, Are u and Selena dating?"

"Did u sleep with him?"

" Justin, what about Hana the girl u were dating a few months ago?"

"Selena why didn't u never came into any events like this earlier?"

Justin holded me tighter and we went inside the event.