"SHE IS MINE"

I went towards his office with a black coffee and no sugar. How can he have such a bitter coffee? Oh how can I forget. He is much more bitter than this coffee so it's nothing to him.

I went towards his cabin and knocked on the door. "Come in" came his husky voice and I got turned on. Shit! This man is so ruthless yet so hot.

I kept the coffee on the table. He was talking with someone. After 5 minutes someone knocked on the door and came inside. Oh Bitch! The receptionist I had a fight with.

"Good Morning Sir." She said in a sweet tone and I rolled my eyes.

"Miss Alia take Miss Selena to her cabin." He said and dismissed us. Miss Alia my foot.

We reached there and I ignored her. "Justin is mine." She said but I ignored her. She went outside. And I sighed. I was bored.

It's been 2 hours since I came inside my cabin and I still have nothing to do. My phone started ringing. I picked it up and saw Justin calling.

"Bring a notepad and a pen. We are going for a meeting. Come inside my office in 5 minutes." He said and cut the call. I took the notepad and the pen and checked myself fast. And went towards his office.

I knocked on the door and went inside. "U are 30 seconds late." He said and I pouted. "Anyways wear the dress I bought u in the morning."

"Why?"

"Cause u need to Selena. Don't ask so many questions. U have 10 minutes. To get ready. Ur time starts now." He said smirking.

"Okay I am going. And I am not a dog." I said angrily.

"Yes. U are not a dog. U are a bitch." He said laughing and I huffed. This man is so annoying.

I got ready and went inside the meeting room. There were many people. I was feeling uncomfortable. They were looking at me with lust.

I sat beside a man who was very handsome and looked as if he was in his early thirties.

"I am Peter beautiful lady." He said smirking.

"Huh I am not beautiful lady. I am Selena." I said and gave him a fake smile.

"If u both have finished your nonsense we have to start the meeting." Justin said and he was looking very angry. i can never understand this guy.

The meeting stated. I was noting everything when I felt something on my thighs. I looked down to find a hand. It was Peter's hand. I tried to push it but he wasn't moving. He started moving his hand up and down. I saw him smirking. I glared at him. I pushed his hand hard and started noting again. But I felt him keeping his on my back and I was feeling very uncomfortable and angry.

I stand up and turned towards him. "I am not saying anything doesn't mean u can do anything." I said angrily. I saw everyone seeing me.

"What did I do?" He act innocent.

"What did u do huh? Trying to play innocent. You tried to touch me." I said angrily.

"Miss be in ur limits. Why will I even touch like a girl like u?" He said and stand up. Girl like me? Wtf?! I slapped him hard. I heard everyone gasp but does it looks like I care.

I went out of the meeting room and inside the washroom. I sat down and started sobbing. How did my life got so messed up?

I came outside after washing myself and applying makeup again so that no one understand I was crying. I saw Sue, the Receptionist, the one I met when I came here with Justin. The sweet one.