I LOVE YOU

HEY EVERYONE! I HOPE U ALL HAVE SEEN ALL THE 5 PARTS OF JUSTIN'S POV. NOW ON, FROM THIS CHAPTER IT WILL BE THIRD PERSON'S POV.

Justin woke up and looked at Selena who is sleeping peacefully hugging him. He smiled and slowly kissed her on the forehead. She opened her eyes and looked at him with love and affection.

"Good Morning Hubby." She said and sat on the top of him and kissed him on the lips slowly and moved back.

"Good Morning my sunshine." He said smiling and she blushed and moved down. And looked at him to see that he is hard. And she got shy.

He pulled her close and nuzzled in her neck.

"Mm baby. U smell soo good." He said and kissed her on the neck and she moaned slowly. She started feeling extremely shy. And she pushed him and ran inside the washroom making Justin laugh.

She started taking a shower while Justin went inside the closet room to bring Selena's clothes. They have decided that from today Selena will wear everything he chooses and he will wear anything Selena chooses.

He picked up a blush pink saree with matching blouse and shoes and came inside to see Selena coming out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around her body and water is dripping from her hair down her cleavage.

                                                        SELENA'S SAREE

Justin got so hard seeing it. And he was in so much pain right now. Selena started coming closer to him and stand close to him and hold his manhood from his trousers.

"Baby u are so hard. Do u like watching me like this?" She said smirking and Justin groaned. And pulled her closer.

And slowly kissed her on the cheeks and said "Indeed I like you seeing like this but not now Selena. You are still a virgin." He whispered and moved back and saw a tear coming out of Selena eyes.

He touched her cheeks and rub the tear with her thumb slowly and said "What happened mi amor?"

"As I am a virgin, you won't fuck me." She said sadly and Justin smiled and hugged her.

"Mi amor unfortunately u can't be my first. But I promise that you will be my last and I am extremely grateful to be ur first and last. I think I did some good deed so God sent u to me. And about making love, I can make it with u anywhere but I will not do that. I will do it when u are perfectly ready and I am ready. I want to reach ur soul, I want to make love with u not fuck u like u are not mine. U are mine and I will go gently with u and when u are ready." He said smiling and she looked at him and kissed him on the lips.

"Now now now go and get ready or else u will catch cold." Justin said smiling and Selena nodded.

He went inside the washroom. Selena wore the saree and everything. And took out a navy blue suit for Justin.