Meeting Justin's Family

We dropped Alexis in her home. And went towards Taylor's house. I went inside her house and towards Taylor's room. I went inside the washroom and wash my face and opened my dress. I went inside the shower and took a bath. After I felt relaxed, I took my top and Jeans and wore it.

I came outside to see Taylor sitting on the bed talking with someone in my phone. She saw me and said "Lena it's Serena." I took my phone from her hand and before I could say anything I heard her shouting "Where are u?! Do u know how scared was I? Do u even know the time?! It's freaking 1 am. Come back home right now." She said and started crying.

"Serena don't cry please, I am coming." I said and took my keys and wore my shoes.

"Sorry Taylor I have to go. Meet u Tomorrow. Bye love u." I said and hugged her.

I went outside her house and sat inside my car and started driving. I reached there after an hour. It was 2.

I went inside my house to see everyone sleeping except Cameron and Serena who were waiting for me. Serena saw me and run towards me and hugged me hard.

I hugged her back and explained her everything. I ignored Cameron as I am still angry on him. I made Serena sleep and went inside my room and locked it.

I wore my night gown and went to sleep. I woke up when I heard someone knocking on the door. I opened my eyes and saw it's 10. I opened the door and gasped to see the person infront of me. It was Justin. I rubbed my eyes thinking it was a dream. I opened my eyes again and blink several times to see it was him only. I heard him chuckle.

"What the hell are u doing here?!" I shouted.

"Good Morning to u too Babygirl." He said smirking and I got embarrassed.

"I am not ur Babygirl." I said and went inside the room and saw him following me. I turned around.

"Why are u following me. Get lost!" I shouted.

"Baby I am already lost in ur eyes. And u are looking-" before he could complete the sentence he lost his balance due to the carpet and fell on me making us both fell on the bed.

He was on the top of me and his cologne is so intoxicating. He leaned in and our lips was about to touch when I realised what I am doing. I pushed him away and stand up and ran inside my bathroom.

I took a shower and applied lotion in my body and I was thanking my maid for keeping my floral design sundress in the washroom. I wore it and dried my hair and did a messy bun.

I opened the gate slowly and saw no one was there. I sighed and went outside my room. I went downstairs to find Justin talking with my family and I saw my step sis touching Justin's arm. I felt so angry I don't know why.

I went towards Justin and kisses him on the cheeks and said 'Good Morning.' He smiled. I greeted everyone and sat in my usual place. I took some pancakes and a boiled eggs and started eating my food.

"Mr. Watson I have to go in a business trip in a month and after that I would be coming back after 3 months. I don't want to delay anything so me and Selena is going to have engagement in a week and before that she is going to meet my parents. And marriage will be 3 days after the engagement." Justin said keeping a poker face.

I chocked my food and started coughing. I had some water and saw Serena rubbing my back. I pushed away my plate and took my bag.

"I have college now and I am late. Bye." I said and started moving towards the door when i heard Justin saying " I am also leaving now so I will drop u in ur college." I turned towards him and saw him smirking.