DANCING WITH THE ENEMY

I came outside and saw dad and Cameron sitting on the sofa. They saw me and ran towards me. "Selena." Cameron said and tried to hug me but I pushed him. "Don't touch me. Where were h a few minutes ago when I needed u Mr. Cameron Williams. I know for dad his company and money comes first but now u too. U are also like him." I shouted and started running.

I heard Cameron and dad calling me but I ignored them. I came outside the building and took a cab. I went inside the place which I call home and ignoring my step mom I went inside my room and locked it.

I was crying when I saw my phone ringing. I turned it to see it's Taylor. "Hello?"I said and my voice was sounding hoarse due to crying.

"Why are u crying?, Spill it up Lena." She said seriously and I told her everything. She told me to come in her house. I stand up and went to the washroom for a hot shower.

I came outside and wore a red tank top and white jeans. I took out my red BMW and went towards Taylor's house.

After 2 hrs.

Me and Taylor were talking about how to handle everything. I picked up my phone and called Alexander.

"Hey baby." Came his sweet voice. Tears welled up my eyes.

"Uh Alexander I...I..I..i am breaking up with u." I stuttered and my voice cracked.

"Why? Please...please...tell...me...I will make it right. I love u so much Selena I can't live without u." He said and I heard him sobbing. It killed me. Because of me he is suffering like this.

"I don't love u. So move on. Forget me Alexander."I shouted and cut the call. I started crying loudly and I Taylor hugged me.

"Now girl stop crying and let's go to club cause the hottest girl in the whole world is single now." She whistled and I started laughing.

After a few hours.

Taylor made me wear a red short dress where my back was shown and it had a deep v neck cut. She did my makeup and called Alexis and told her everything. She was shocked and told that she will meet us in the club with her boyfriend and his friends.

Now me and Taylor were waiting for Alexis to show up. She is late as usual. After waiting for 10 minutes she showed up.

"Sorry I got late." She said and turned towards me and winked at me. She was wearing a blue bodycon dress.

She told that her boyfriend and his friends wasn't able to come as they had to attend a function in the office. We went inside the club and I saw Taylor already started flirting with a random guy. I saw Alexis winked at a boy and started flirting with him.

I pulled her back and whispered "U have a boyfriend."

"Yeah I know but now he is not with me and this cutie infront of me is hard to resist."she said and again started flirting with the guy.

I sighed and went towards the bar and ordered Tequila. I was drinking it when a guy came and sat beside me.

"Hey beautiful." He said winking at me.

"Hey." I said rolling my eyes.

We were flirting and he took me to the dance floor. We started dancing and he kept his hands on my hips but I was too drunk to do anything. Suddenly the guy was pushed away from me and the next moment he was on the ground with a broken nose.

"How dare u touch her?! She is mine!" I heard the person infront of me shouting at the guy. His voice was so familiar. Wait Justin?! How did he know where am I?

I saw the guy running away and saw angry Justin looking at me. Suddenly he pushed me close to him and kept his hands on my bare back. Shiver ran down my spine when he touched me. My heart was beating loudly and I was breathing heavily.

The DJ changed the song and 'I see Red' started playing.

Did u really think

I just forgive and forget, no

After catching u with her, your blood should run cold so cold

You, you two timing cheap lying wannabe

You are a fool, if u thought that I'll just let this go

I see red, red, oh red

A gun to ur head, head, to ur head

Now all I see is red, red, red

He pulled me more close to him and kept his hand on my bare back and started moving slowly while he was kissing my shoulder.It was one of the most difficult moment of my life. I never felt like this. He was making me so horny. But I hate him. Why am I feeling like this?

Did u really just say, she didn't mean anything oh

I'll remember those words when I come for ur soul, ur soul

Know that u, u dug ur own grave now lie in it

You are so cruel, but revenge is a dish best served cold

I see red, red, oh red

A gun to ur head, head, to ur head, oh

I turned my back towards his front and started moving my hips sensually while he was holding my waist tightly. I know this is not right but I am so drunk that I can't help it.

Executioner style and there won't be no trial

Don't you know that u better off dead

All I see is red, red, oh red

He turned me towards him and I looked into his eyes. I was feeling too many emotions at a time. We were still dancing and I found his rubbing his hand up and down my bare back.

Run, hide

Oh, you are soo done

Oh, you better sleep with one eye open tonight

I see red,red, oh red

A gun to ur head, head, to ur head, oh

Executioner style and there won't be no trial

Don't you know that u better of dead

All I see is red, red, oh red

Now all I see is red, red, red

The song finished and realization struck me. I am dancing with the person who is my enemy.

I pushed him and started running towards Taylor who was busy kissing a guy. Tears were streaming form my eyes. I pushed Taylor from that guy.

"What the fuck who is- shit! Lena why are u crying? Who hurt u?" She said shocked.

She gave that guy her number and moved away from him taking me with her.

"I..I...I.. want to go home."I said sobbing.

"Shh don't cry. We will go home now. Let me call Alexis first." She said hugging me and called Alexis. She told us to wait for her in the parking lot.

We went towards the parking lot and saw her drunk. We kept her arms on our shoulder and went towards my car. We made Alexis keep on the backseat and Taylor started driving. The car was quite and only one thing was going on my head that is I danced with the person who ruined my life.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys! What do u all think about this chapter? And honestly tell me in the comment section those who have seen 365 DNI. When u all read the lyrics of I See Red by Everyone Loves an Outlaw from the movie 365 DNI did u thought about the boat scene. Well honestly while I was writing it I thought about that only😜😜.

LOVE U ALL