SELENA LEAVING MANSION

HEY LOVELIES! BEFORE U ALL READ THE CHAPTER, I WANT TO REMIND U ALL THAT DON'T GO OUTISDE UNLESS IT IS NEEDED. SITUATION NOWDAYS IS NOT GOOD. COVID SECOND WAVE IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS AND I DON'T WANT THAT ANYTHING HAPPENS TO U ALL. I LOVE U ALL SO MUCH. AND PLEASE WEAR MASK WHENEVER U GO OUTSIDE. AND AFTER COMING BACK HOME TAKE A SMALL SHOWER AND CHANGE CLOTHES. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.I LOVE YOU GUYS.

ENJOY THE CHAPTER❤

THIRD PERSON'S POV

"Who are you?" Justin said and everyone gasped. Selena was shocked and tears formed in her eyes as she moved back.
Dahlia glared at him and said "She is your wife! Are u crazy brother? This is not the right time to crack jokes"
And Justin started laughing.
"The last time I remember, I am very much single and I haven't married anyone. Atleast not her."
Tears came in Selena's eyes and she shouted "Oh really Justin?! The last time I remember you said u loved me a lot and didn't want to lose me. We are married for more than six months now, u fucking bastard!"
Justin glared at her. "Women mind your language. And I don't remember you. U might be one of my flings whom I did a one night stand. And u must love me. But I don't know you and never married anyone. And I don't love you." He said irritated and everyone looked at Selena with pity.
The doctor saw the whole thing and said " All of you please go outside I need to examine my patient." Everyone went outside and Selena ran towards the cafe crying. She can't believe what she heard. Justin can't forget her. He can't forget the time they spend together. He can't forget how much he loves her?! He can't.

After sometime,
Selena was sitting in the cafe still crying when she felt a hand on her shoulder.
She looked up to see Justin's mom.
"Mom..." she said and Justin's mom hugged her tightly shushing her but she started crying more.
"Mom he forgot me. He forgot our marriage. He forgot our love. I don't know how to stay alive knowing all this."
She made Selena looked at her and said "Don't cry. Everything will be alright. Please don't cry."
The doctors called everyone and said " Justin have amnesia. He has lost some of his memory." And everyone was shocked and tears streamed down from Selena's eyes.
"How long will it take him to recover?" Dahlia asked.
"We have no idea. He may recover from this tomorrow, after a month, year. But u shouldn't give him any kind of stress making him remember the past. He will remeber everything on his own." And everyone nodded.

A few hours later
Everyone was at the mansion. Selena was in the shower sobbing knowing what happened to Justin.
She decided that it will be better if she leaves the mansion and lives in an apartment.
She called Taylor and told her everything.
"Don't cry, babe. I will be there to pick u up in an hour. Pack ur bags. And u will stay with me from now on." Taylor said.
Selena packed her bags and went downstairs and saw everyone looking at her with shock.
"Where are you going?" Grandma asked as Selena touched her feet.
"Grandma, I don't think I should stay here anymore. Justin will come here tomorrow. He doesn't remember anything. If he sees me here in his bedroom he will be in stress and all and I don't want anything happening to him." Selena said with tears in her eyes.
"We will find a way. But u don't have to go." Dahlia said and for the first time, she felt bad for Selena. She doesn't deserve this.
"No, it's for the best. I will still work for him. And I will come to meet you guys soon. I love you all." And she hugged everyone. And started went outside.
She saw David standing at the corner of the garden and decided to tell him goodbye. She went towards him when she saw he was on a phone call.
"I have great news. Justin memory is lost. And now for the few days, this company is mine. I will find a way to make it mine forever. And make Selena mine." And Selena gasped but she was fast and she hides behind the tree.
"Who's there?!" David shouted.

He said "it's dangerous to talk now. Meet me at our regular place today around 11 pm." And cut the call and went inside.

Selena came outside slowly and saw Taylor and rushed towards her. She told her everything in the car and Taylor said "You want me to seduce him and take all the information. You know am good at it." And smirked.
"Well if you can do that it will be a great help." Selena said smiling and Taylor said, "Detective Taylor mode on." And they both laughed loudly.
Selena called Dahlia "Hello? Who's this?" Dahlia's voice came from the other side
"Hi! It's Selena. I wanted to tell you something. Can you meet me at the address am sending you?" Selena said
"Yes sure. Send it and I will be there asap. U are safely at your friend's apartment. Right?" Dahlia said smirking and Selena gasped.
"How did you know I am staying in my friend's apartment. I didn't mention it."
"U remember that I am Justin's sister right?" Dahlia said smirking and Selena sighed.
"I can never forget that."