'I WANT YOU TO START WORKING AGAIN.'

The whole car ride was silent. I was hurt thinking that Justin is regretting kissing me. I sighed. Why is it even affecting me so much!He is just my husband and a criminal.

We reached his mansion and I came out of the car and went inside the mansion. I went inside our room and took my red satin nightgown from my suitcase. I went inside the washroom and took a shower. I removed my makeup properly and applied cream to mosturise my face.

                                                            SELENA'S NIGHTGOWN

                                                            SELENA'S NIGHTGOWN

I wore my red satin nightgown and came out of the bathroom to see Justin talking with someone on the phone and was only in his boxers. I blushed seeing him like this. He was looking so hot.

He cut the call and turned towards me and smirked and said " have u seen checking me out?"

I blushed and looked down. He came towards me and put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

He took my hands in his and leaned closer and I closed my eyes and was feeling excited and happy that he is gonna kiss me but the next moment I felt something being thrown at me.

"Oucchhh. What the fuck?!" I said angrily and saw Justin laughing. "What did u think? I will kiss u? Dumb bitch!" He said and went to sleep on the bed.

"What are u doing?" I said confused.

"Sleepinh." He said nonchalantly.

"Huh. I also know that." I said irritated.

"Then why did u ask?" He said

"Ughh u stupid." I said stomping my foot on the ground

"U idiot." He said acting like me.

"Stop irritating me." I glared at him.

"Na I will irritate u till my last breath." He said and I stopped saying. He doesn't knows that the girl he is irritating now will send him to jail soon.

I saw him coming towards me and said "what happened? What do u think I am gonna spend my whole life irritating u? Na am not gonna do that." He said and went back to sleep. I went on the sofa and lay down. And went to sleep.

I woke up in the morning and sat down but wasn't able to stand up. I have back pain so due to sleeping in such a uncomfortable position I wasn't able to sleep.

"Justin." I shouted.

He came out of the bathroom wearing his suit and he was looking so fucking hot.

"What happened? Why are u shouting?" He said irritated.

"What's the time?" I said calmly.

"Go and check yourself." He said irritated.