JUSTIN WATSON

I am Justin Watson

I am Justin Watson. Am 25 years old. I am the CEO of Watson Enterprises since I was 20. I made the company. Now my company is one of the best companies in this whole world and I am the youngest successful CEO. And I am also a Mafia and nobody knows that.

I am handsome and am proud of it. I work day and night to make my company top. I did all of this for my mother and my father and my siblings . After what Alen Smith did with my family I won't let him go so easily. He doesn't know who am I but Ik him well.

Like usual I was in my room of my first mansion when a knock came on the door. It was David, my brother also my assistant.

"Good Morning." I said.

"Morning. Take this file." He said.

I opened this and said "All the information about Alen Smith."

I was reading it carefully when I found out he had 2 wife and have 5 children. Eldest one is Selena Smith and is 21.

"David I want all the information about this Selena Smith in an hour." I said and went inside the washroom.

I came outside, wore my suit, did my hair and applied my favorite cologne 'Clive Christian'.

The came outside and found David coming inside the mansion.

"Brother the file about Selena Smith." David said.

"Hmm keep it on the table." I said and went inside my grandmother's room. She is the one who gave me inspiration on about everything and I can do anything she wants me to do.

I met her and made her sit on the table and went to sit on my table.

"Good Morning everyone." I said and opened the file.

Name: Selena Smith

Gender: female

Age: 21

Date of Birth: 18 October 1998

Current Boyfriend: Alexander Smith

Exes: Zero

Status: in a relationship

"Mm Interesting very interesting." I said. This girl is a mystery.

I had coffee and said everyone bye.

I called my driver and told him to bring my Mercedes today.

"David call that Alen and tell I want to meet him and the new CEO of the Smith Enterprises and tell them to bring the mysterious girl with them." I said smirking.

"Brother." David said nervously.

"Yes." I said while sitting in the front seat of the car.

"Who is the mysterious girl?" David said and I chuckled.

"Selena Smith. Tell them to bring her with them and don't let them question me. And if they ask how we knwo about her say we have sources and she was said to be the ex heir of Smith Enterprises but she rejected and so I want to meet her." I said and told Max my driver to start the car.

.

.

.

.

Thoughts about this chapter. What will happen when Selena meets J