EPILOUGE

TEN YEARS LATER,

Selena was sitting in the garden playing with the kids. Justin used to take care of her and the children a lot. He loves them a lot.

Selena stood up and said "Alexander, William, Alexandra and Nick come here"

"Coming mommy," They said together and came running.

"Mommy I want to be in your arms. Why is Shawn always in your arms" Nick said pouring making Selena giggle and she kissed him on the forehead and said, "He is in my arms because he is just 1 year old and she can not walk or run like you, my child but come here." She said and took him in her arms.

Justin came inside and kissed all of them and kissed Selena on the lips making the kids giggle.

He picked up William in one arm and Alexander and Alexandra in another arm. And they took the kids inside.

The kids eventually fell asleep after some time. She stood up and went to the balcony and Justin came behind her and hugged her from behind and kissed her neck.

She moaned slowly and said "What are you doing Justin? The kids might wake up" She said and Justin said "They are sleeping baby. And we will be quite I promise." This made Selena giggle and she nodded and before they can move further Layla started crying and she sighed.

Selena made the kids get ready for the photoshoot. They have a family photoshoot today. Justin wore a shirt and pants and Selena wore a dress. They sat in the car and reached the place where their photoshoot will be done.

 They sat in the car and reached the place where their photoshoot will be done

They had a lot of fun photo shooting and reached a hotel and ordered food. They are together and talked about different things. Selena and Justin both were madly in love with each other and loved the kids like crazy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

HEY EVERYONE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME. AND LOVING ME. I WILL START A NEW BOOK TONIGHT. DO SUPPORT ME THERE ALSO LIKE YOU ARE DOING NOW. LOVE YOU FOREVER❤

ADIOS!