I Hate Myself For Loving You

SELENA'S POV

The next month Justin was taking care of me very goodly. He was so caring, loving and calm that I don't know but I started falling for him. He isn't the arrogant man who the world knows. Yes he is on the basis of business but if he trusts u and somewhat loves or likes u u will see his sweet loving nature

I was sitting in "our room" talking with Taylor and Alexis. When I saw Justin coming inside. He smiled at me and went inside the washroom. Taylor and Alexis hugged me and went out of the mansion.

I was standing on the balcony enjoying the fresh air when I felt two strong hands wrapped around my waist.

"Justin.." I said which came out more as a moan.

"Selena.." he said nibbling my earlobe.

I turned around to face him. "Justin I want to ask something." I said calmly.

"What is it love?" He said smiling.

"Why are u marrying me?" I said in one breath

"What do u mean by that?" He said and a frown appeared on his face.

"No I didn't mean it in that way. What I was saying is that there are so many girls who is in love with u and are beautiful than why me?" I said

I saw him sighing and he said "U know for me u are the most beautiful girl in this world. U are beautiful both inside and outside. When I first saw u outside ur college that moment I fell in love with u and I want to spend my whole life with u." He said which made me blush. So, he have seen me earlier than the car fight. He kept his hand on my chin and made me look in his beautiful eyes.

I know I am in love with this man. I kissed him pouring all my emotions in it. He kissed me back. We started making out. We pulled apart and gasped.

 We pulled apart and gasped

 A month later.

I am perfectly fine now and am wearing a beautiful white gown. Yes u are right, it's my wedding. I saw dad came inside the room and I hugged him and Taylor and Alexis. They are my bridesmaids.

 They are my bridesmaids