ENGAGEMENT DAY

I woke up to find myself somewhere else. It looks much more luxurious and cozy than my room. But where am I? I looked towards my dress and found that I am in a shirt. This doesn't belongs to me. It's so big. What did I do yesterday? I thought and saw someone coming out of the washroom.

Holy shit?! It was Justin and he only had towel hung low around his waist. His abs and muscular chest and arms were infront of me. Ah I wish how will his body feel close to me. How will it feel when I will kiss and lick- wait what am I thinking. It's wrong. I hate him. For him I can't marry my love Alexander.

"Like what u see?" I heard him saying huskily and I looked towards his face to see him smirking. "Huh shut up!" I said and got red due to embarrassment.

I got up from the bed and went towards him. "Where am I?" I asked him.

"In my room." He said nonchalantly. "What? When did I came to ur room? Wait what am I doing in ur house? Did we have sex? Did I kiss u--" I was cut when I felt his soft lips against my lips.

Mmm it was feeling so good. He put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer. I put my hands on his neck and kissed him back. He started sucking and licking my lips and I opened them and allowed his tongue to enter my mouth. His tongue roam every inch of my mouth while his hands were rubbing up and down my back. He started sucking and biting my lips. We pulled apart and gasped for breath. It was one of the best kiss in my whole life.

I looked towards him and blush and ran inside the washroom. I looked towards myself and I was shocked. My hair was a mess and my lips were swollen and face was flushed. I sighed and started cleaning myself. After a hot shower, I came outside to see a dress and a letter beside it.

'Good Morning. I have some work to handle now and as I know u don't have any dresses of in my mansion (soon going to be our house), I asked David my step brother to bring this for u. U are going to have ur breakfast and u are not going to go to the college, I have already talked with the Principal as today it's our engagement. A new dress will be given by David to you by afternoon. The engagement is going to be in our mansion at 7. I will come home at 5. Till then bye Selena.

FROM UR SOON TO BE HUSBAND,

JUSTIN.'

I blushed reading the letter. David. I haven't met this guy and Justin's step dad.

I wore the long beautiful red coloured dress and went outside.

 I saw the whole mansion was getting decorated and everyone was working

 I saw the whole mansion was getting decorated and everyone was working. I went downstairs and sat down on the sofa. A lady came outside. She looked like she is in mid forties and smiled at me warmly. I smiled back.

"Good Morning dear. Here's ur breakfast." She said and placed Pasta and mixed fruit juice and a piece of cake. I looked towards her and said "Good Morning Aunt. I am Selena. Thank u for the breakfast. It's my favorite." I smiled while having my pasta