Chapter 67 Rejected

(Geez...We're getting close to 100 chapters....)

No one's POV

Currently, within Maruki's Palace, Maruki was still standing off with Tenor and Crow waiting for Tenor's answer.

Maruki: For the sake of Sumire, your friends, and yourself....I ask you to give me your answer. Do you accept this reality?

Tenor didn't say anything and then remembered something he was told awhile ago. From Elizabeth, when he was saved from his Palace.

(Flashback)

Elizabeth: Minako gave her life to protect this world.

Nhazul then looked at Elizabeth confused.

Nhazul: Protected the world? What do you mean?

Elizabeth: What am saying is that your big sister was a Persona user. If not the strongest.

Nhazul then looked at Elizabeth completely and utterly shocked.

Nhazul: My...sister....She was a Persona user...?

Elizabeth: She was, in fact, you inherited her power. That's why you have two of her most powerful Personas. You're a Wildcard user.

Nhazul: I inherited my sister's power...?

Elizabeth: Indeed. Minako had to overcome many difficult challenges. But no matter what was thrown at her, she overcame it. Most people would crack from the amount of pressure she was in, but she always pushed through with a smile on her face. And she told me there was one thing pushing her forward, one thing she thought of when she thought she couldn't overcome something. And that thing was you.

Nhazul: Me...?

Elizabeth: That's right. She would always say, that she wasn't just living for herself, she was also living for her baby brother, a baby brother who she loved more then anything in the world. You were here motivation to keep living and live life to the fullest.

(Present)

Tenor: I... I....

Tenor then started clinching his fists and he then looked up at Maruki, with his resolve hardened and a clear answer.

Tenor: I reject your reality.

(Elsewhere 30 minutes earlier)

Currently, at Leblanc, everyone was sitting around in a booth and Ryuji had walked in.

Ryuji: Uh, hey guys...

Haru: Looks like we've all had the same idea.

Suddenly, they heard the door open and they saw Akira walking in.

Akira: Uh, excise me...

Makoto: I'm sorry, but can we help you?

Akira: Yeah, I'm looking for someone named Nhazul...

Yusuke: You're here to speak with Nhazul as well?

Akira: Yeah...

Ryuji: Is he not here?

Morgana: He left around noon. Said he was meeting up with Akechi.

Futaba: Sojiro said we need to talk about stuff, we can use this place for awhile.

Ryuji: Cool.

Everyone sat in silence and after a few seconds, Ann spoke up.

Ann: You know...Nhazul asked me the other day...something along the lines of of whether or not I'm okay with how things are...At first I didn't know what he was talking about, but as he kept going, his words started making my chest feel all tight...