Chapter 84 Valentine's Day

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul is asleep in his room and as he's sleeping, he heard someone speaking.

???: Good morning, Nhazul.

Nhazul: Huh...?

Nhazul then started to stir awake and when he opened his eyes, he was met with a smiling Aigis.

Aigis: Good morning

Aigis: Good morning.

Nhazul: Aigis? What are you doing here?

Aigis: My new mission to stay by your side and protect you for Minako.

Nhazul: Okay....But how did you get in? The door was locked.

Aigis: I unlocked the door of course, I've had plenty of practice.

Nhazul: ...-_-...That's unlawfully entry...

Aigis: That's funny, I recall Yukari saying the same thing once before.

Nhazul: I wonder why...

Suddenly, Nhazul's phone started to ring and he picked it up and saw it was Yukari.

Nhazul: Hey, Yukari.

Yukari: Sorry to bother you, but Aigis wasn't in the hotel we're all staying at and I had a strange feeling that she's with you.

Nhazul: You are very correct.

Yukari: I knew it...She always did the same thing with your sister.

Nhazul: Oh, I bet she did.

Yukari: I'm sorry if she's bothering you.

Nhazul: Nah, it's fine. I don't mind her being her. But I do have plans today though.

Aigis: Affirmative. I will return at a later date.

Nhazul: Right, also, next time you're here Aigis, I want to talk with you. About big sis.

Aigis looked at Nhazul and smiled.

Aigis: Of course. I'll tell you anything you like to know.

Nhazul: Thanks, Aigis.

(Timeskip)