Hermit Confidant Rank 4 to 9

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul and Futaba are standing near the entrance to Leblanc getting ready to go out.

Futaba: The next promise on the list is..."Go to school". Right.  Pretty hard stuff for the second boss....It's gonna be even harder knowing there are people there too...Welp, ain't no time like the present! Come on! Let's go!

Nhazul: Oh? Someone's fired up.

Sojiro: Wait, you're going to school?! Oh, um...Never mind. Just go have some fun.

(Timeskip)

After leaving Leblanc, Nhazul and Futaba made their way back to the school and Futaba was already nervous, clinching the back of Nhazul's blazer.

Futaba: Here we are...School...

Nhazul: You alright?

Futaba: I think my heart's gonna pop out of my chest...

Suddenly, Makoto walked past and noticed the two of them.

Makoto: Nhazul? Futaba? What are you two doing here?

Futaba: Um...Well...

Futaba then told Makoto about her promise list.

Makoto: I see. A promise list, like what you used to make with your mother...Well, do you want to come in?

Futaba: Ummm...Can I use a Goho-M instead?

Nhazul: No...

Futaba: That's fine. I was just testing you.

Nhazul: ...-_-...No you weren't...

Makoto: I'm sure you'll be fine. Most of the students have already left, and all the teachers are in a meeting. Oh, and I'll join you. I can use my position as president to avoid any problems that may arise.

Futaba: Nice! You're incredible! If I've got you two with me, this place is gonna be as easy fighting a trash mob!

Makoto: Hanging around Nhazul, I actually understood what that meant.

Nhazul: You're welcome.

After meeting up with Makoto, the three of them then went to the cafeteria first.

Makoto: This is the cafeteria, where some students choose to eat lunch at.

Futaba: Lunch...That reminds me of this time I was the only kid who didn't get a puddling with my meal...Oh, and this other time I ate a strawberry with ketchup on it...I didn't notice since they were both red. It was really gross...

Nhazul: Well then...

Makoto: U-Um, anyway...the cafeteria's pretty boring, huh? Let's move on.

After leaving the cafeteria, the three of them went to the library.

Makoto: This is the school library. We have all the regular academic fare here. Textbooks, encyclopedias, study guides...But we also have a few manga and light novels at the request of some especially vocal students.

Nhazul: The hell? We do?!

Futaba: So many books...

Makoto: Do you like to read, Futaba?

Futaba: Yeah. Back in elementary school, I memorized the titles of all the books on a shelf in just one glance. The other kids thought I was making it up when I told them though...But when I proved it to them, they called me a freak...

Futaba looked at Nhazul saddened.

Futaba: Am I weird, Nhazul...?

Nhazul: Of course you're not weird. I'm sure they were just surprised is all. Believe me, I've had my fair share of mean kids growing up.