Chapter 1 Royal Beginnings

(A/N) Get ready. This is most likely going to be a very long book.

No one's POV

Currently, inside of what seems to be a casino, an alarm is heard to be ringing through out the entire casino and all the civilians down below were all looking around concerned and on the chandeliers above ,two figures could been seen jumping through and one of the civilians them,

a boy dressed in black and a boy dressed in white, one with green eyes and the other in black.

Civilian: Hey...Up there!

Suddenly, multiple men in black suits looked up and saw them and immediately started walking towards them and the black and white figures both looked at each other and smirked.

???: It's definitely safe to say we got their attention.

???: Let's keep it that way, let's go, Tenor!

Tenor: Lead the way, Joker!

The figures named Tenor and Joker both jumped off the chandelier and on to platforms directly above the crowd and the two of them heard voices in their ear pieces.

???: Good. Now both of you get running!

???: This is our only chance!

???: Stay calm! You both can get away now!

???: We'll receive the briefcase on our end.

Suddenly, the two of them heard radio chatter from the men in suits saying they haven't confirmed the subjects and to hold their positions.

???: Hm...? What was that...?

???: Don't worry about us you two, just concentrate on getting away!

Tenor: Don't worry, we got this.

Joker and Tenor both they started jumping from platform to platform as the the voices in the comms continued to talk.

???: But I have to say, showing yourselves above that crowd earlier was an excellent move. Nice work as ever, Joker, Tenor.

???: I bet it was Tenor's idea. He always knows how to draw a crowd. But I bet Skull wouldn't pull it off as smoothly.

???: This happens because you have no sense for aesthetics.

Skull: No body asked you, Inari!

As the two of them reached the middle platform, the men in the black suits reached the rafters.

???: Just run you two! Get out of there!

???: Okay, the enemy's focus is on them. Looks like we can slip away.

???: Everyone remember where we're meeting up?

???: No worries, I can guide you all.

As Tenor and Joker reached the top platform, they were both ambushed by shadows and they both smirked.