Chapter 57 True Mastermind

No one's POV

Tenor: Thanatos!

Thanatos then looked towards his master and Tenor looked at him and knowing what his master wished him to do, he started charging up a curse skill and he then aimed it towards the others and Thanatos then fired off his curse skill, hitting the water creating a wave and pushing the others away from the ship and once he did they all looked completely and utterly shocked and as they looked towards Tenor, he was giving them his signature smile and gave them a two finger salute.

Tenor's Thoughts: This is goodbye, everyone...

Tenor then looked over and saw all the flames getting more intense and the shadows still rushing him.

Tenor: I'll be seeing you soon, Big sis...

As the Shadows all got ready to overwhelm Tenor, the entire ship exploded, killing all of the shadows and launching Nhazul off of it and into the water, knocking him unconscious and suddenly, a blue portal appeared next to him and Elizabeth appeared and grabbed Tenor.

Elizabeth: Don't worry, I got you.

Elizabeth then teleported away with Tenor just as the Palace was completely destroyed.

(Timeskip)

After rescuing Nhazul from Shido's destroyed Palace, she had taken him to the hidden area within the Velvet Room, she laid his down and saw how injured he was from the explosion.

Elizabeth: Let's fix you up.

Elizabeth then pulled out her Compendium and went to summon a Persona.

Elizabeth: Maria!

Elizabeth then healed Nhazul from his injuries and she saw that he was still unconscious.

Elizabeth: He has such a cute face when he sleeps. I should let him rest.

(Timeskip)

Within the hidden room in the Velvet Room, Nhazul was still resting he started to stir awake.

Elizabeth: Good morning, handsome.

Nhazul: Elizabeth?

Nhazul looked and realized that was laying on Elizabeth's lap.

Elizabeth: Is my lap comfy enough?

Nhazul: Uh..yeah, it's really is. But where an I?

Elizabeth: We're in a hidden room I discovered within the Velvet Room.

Nhazul: The Velvet Room? What am I doing here?

Elizabeth: I rescued you from the Palace of the man named Shido.

Nhazul then ststarted to remember what had happened.

Nhazul: Thats right... I thought I had died...

Elizabeth: You would have if I didn't get you when I did.

Nhazul: Well, thanks for saving me again.

Elizabeth: Oh, not a problem.

Nhazul then sat up and started to rub his head.

Nhazul: How long have I been out?

Elizabeth: A few days.

Nhazul: A few days? That long?

Elizabeth: You were pretty exhausted.

Nhazul: Did my friends make it out okay?

Elizabeth: They did and currently, they're getting ready to-