Chapter 7 Calling Card

No one's POV

After breaking off with the others, Nhzual and Akira both went home to Leblanc and when they walked in, they saw Sojiro behind the counter and looked at the two of them.

Sojiro: Both of you stay upstairs while we're open for business.

Nhzual...-_-...Rude much. Who says I didn't want a cup of coffee?

Sojiro: Will you shut up and go.

Nhzual just rolled his eyes and the two of them went to go up stairs and the gothic woman who was sitting down, got up and paid Sojiro.

???: Thanks

???: Thanks. I'll see you later.

Sojiro: Come back again.

The woman then left and Nhzual spoke up.

Nhzual: Who was that interesting looking character?

Sojiro: Oh, that customer just now? She's the head doctor over at that clinic down the street.

Akira: She's a doctor?

Sojiro: Rumor has it she gives pretty crappy examinations, and she sells some weird homemade medicines on top of that. At least that's what I've heard. I haven't been there myself. They should really just leave her alone. It's not like she's getting in the way of their lives...

Morgana: Hey, are we there yet?

Nhzual just hit the bag to get Morgana to shut up.

Morgana: Ow!

Sojiro: Did I just hear a meow?

Nhzual: You did not.

After heading up stairs, Nhzual let Morgana out of his bag and he jumped onto his bed and was disgusted by their room.

Morgana: What the...What is this place?! Is this some kind of abandoned house?!

Akira: Like it or not, it's all we have.

Nhzual: If you'd like, we could find a nice sized box and let you sleep outside.

Suddenly, the three of them heard footsteps and Sojiro walked upstairs.

Sojiro: Hey, are you-

Sojiro then noticed Morgana.

Sojiro: I was wondering why I heard meowing...What did you two bring it here for?!

Akira: It's abandoned.

Sojiro: That's...That's w shame. Look, this place is a restaurant. Animals are a no go...Though I guess you both might stay out of trouble if you had a pet to take care of...Fine...But keep it quiet when we're open for business. And don't let it roam downstairs or I'll toss it out. Oh, and I'm not gonna take care of it. That's all on the two of you.