Chapter 39 An Unexpected Awakening

No one's POV

It's currently the end of the day at school and Nhazul and Akira were getting ready to go home, and they ran into Kasumi.

Nhazul: Oh, what's up, Aqua?

Kasumi; O-Oh, hello Senpai...

Nhazul immediately notice something was wrong with Kasumi.

Nhazul: Kasumi? Is everything okay?

Kasumi: Y-Yes...I'm fine....please excuse me, Senpai...

Kasumi then walked past Nhazul and Akira and Morgana popped out of Nhazul's bag.

Morgana: What's wrong with Kasumi? Didn't she seem off?

Akira: Yeah, she did.

Nhazul then noticed that she had dropped something and it her lucky charm.

Nhazul: Her charm.

Morgana: Kasumi must have dropped it.

Akira: I think she might have already left. Maybe we can catch up to her.

Nhazul: Yeah, let's go.

The three of them then walked outside and couldn't find Kasumi.

Akira: I guess she already left.

Morgana: Maybe try calling her.

Nhazul then took out his phone and called Kasumi, but her phone was very staticky.

Kasumi: Ah, hello? Nhazul Senpai? I'm sorry for earlier, I just really needed to go...My phone is acting up again...

Nhazul: Yeah, I can definitely tell. But I was calling to let you know I found your charm.

Kasumi: Oh, you have it. I was wondering where I had dropped it.

Nhazul: We can meet up and I can give it to you.

Kasumi: Odaiba, in front of the stadium where we met before.

Akira: She's at the stadium?

Kasumi: Nhazul Senpai? Sorry, I can't hear you-

Kasumi then got cut off and Nhazul sighed.

Morgana: I guess her signal cut out...

Nhazul: ...-_-...I swear, I'm about to by her a new phone, she sounded like she was using very Shity voice changer...

Morgana: She seemed to be acting unusually earlier. Do you think something happened?

Nhazul: That is a high possibility. You remember the last time we met her there.

Morgana: Good point. Well, let's see how she's doing when we drop off her charm.

(Timeskip)

After taking the train to Odaiba, Nhazul, Akira and Morgana al made their way to the stadium and then saw Kasumi standing in front of it.

Nhazul: Oh, there she is.

Kasumi then noticed them and turned around and suddenly, the world around them changed as they entered the Meta Verse and they looked completely shocked.

Morgana: Hey, is that...?

The three of them looked up and saw the stadium had transformed into what looked like a Palace.