DAUGHTERS

Helen was the mother of Alice and Aurora. Her entire life she had been treated like a princess since she was an Àlphas daughter. Until she found out her mate was John, an unranked male. Even though he loved her unconditionally, she fell down from her rank and couldn't find herself happy with him.

He did have her two gorgeous girls, who she loved dearly, but the potential in Alice was bigger. Deep down she hoped that her eldest would turn out to be the mate of the soon to be Àlpha, James.

She was over the moon when she heard she was dating him, yet still disappointed they weren't mates. And then her youngest, little Aurora, turned out to be his mate.

Aurora was young and fragile, she wasn't ready for such importance or love. James would be too much for her to handle. She was barely a woman, still a child.

How could she understand the meaning of a relationship?

So he rejected her and Helen didn't mind. He would ruin her little girl. Get her pregnant on a ridiculously young age and take her childhood away. Àlphas never were able to keep their hands of their mates.

But he got to ruin her anyhow by throwing her out of the pack. No mother wanted that to ever happen to her child. Yet she didn't try to change his mind nor did her older sister.

They left her to die.

Because they were scared of the same punishment. Helen needed to be close to the Alpha family, she needed it desperately, to have the same treatment from when she was a little girl.

Of course, her heart broke by the loss of her little Aurora, but she soon saw that she was able to survive.

She followed her music career, saw her become a star. Her daughter always had a talent for music and she learned how to use it properly.

And then she turned out to be this powerful weapon. Which sounded so mind-blowing. Aurora always was the girl that you had to protect, she didn't fight, she wasn't made for that.

But then she won a war and Helen was the proudest mother to ever exist.

"Mom",

Alice caught her mother in a gaze and quickly pulled her out of it. James and she had big news for her. News she had been waiting for since the moment they got together.

"Yes?",

"I'm pregnant",

As any mother would, Helen started to cry and pulled her daughter into a loving hug. She would become a grandmother, very soon. Pride filled her eyes and she even hugged James, who didn't mind.

"There's a letter for your mother, Luna Alice", an omega ran into the room, witnessing the moment.

Helen took the letter and opened it, confused. If an omega brought it in, that meant it was with great important. The letter was fancy and her heart dropped when she read it.

On the first of July Àlpha Eros Iason Staros and Luna Aurora Diana Smith will get wed as the final step of the mating bond. You've been invited as a witness to this ceremony.

Her little girl was getting married.

"My little girl...my little little girl...", Helen sobbed loudly.

She was invited and she fell down and thanked the Moon Goddess for another shot with her daughter.

{~}<->{~}<->

The Blood Moon was definitely much larger than the Felix Pack. So different. The borders were heavy and it took a while before they let Helen in, even though she was the Lunas mother.

She was an unknown wolf in this pack, so it didn't surprise her that people stared at her. She tried to ignore it and set course to the grand Pack House. Her daughter's mate definitely lived in luxury.

She found Aurora in front of the Pack House talking to little pups, probably teaching them as every Luna does. It suited her well, the way they excitedly watched her explain. She looked like a perfect Luna.

Helped didn't even dare to deny that anymore.

"Aurora",

Her big blue eyes haven't changed a single bit, they reminded her of her late mate, how much they were alike. They filled with shock and surprise.

"Mom?",

"I've come to talk to you",

She bites her lip and nodded, looking at a passing girl. The girl had fiery red hair and dark brown eyes with a lot of freckles, she also looked like a girl you shouldn't mess with. Helen guessed she must've been a warrior or definitely the mate of the Gamma.

"Alison, can you take over? I need to talk to my mother",

"Of course, Luna, mind link me if there occur any troubles. Àlpha Eros left the pack for a while and he wants me to guard you",

"Typical", Aurora giggled and walked to her mother.

The mother followed her daughter through the enormous house. Helen lived in the Pack House back in the Felix Pack, but this one was far more exclusive. They walked on the stairs to the highest floor, the Alpha floor.

"This is a nice room",

The room was beautiful. Baby blue that made the walls look like the sky. With gold decorated furniture and it looked like a dream of the Greek Gods.

"Eros had it made for me",

"Oh, for what reason?",

"I don't know, he just said he loves me each time I ask",

Helen smiled and sat down on the glorious sofa next to her daughter. There was a long silence before she scrambled all her courage together and started talking.

"I'm sorry, Aurora",

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following chaps are going to be focused on Aurora's relationship with her mother and sister. Even though they did indescribable things to her, I honestly think forgiveness and generosity is something that forms Aurora.
She still loves her family dearly and I think that is her weakness. The ability to never stop loving someone.
It's beautiful and ugly at the same time, which makes me love it so much!
I hope you liked this chapter!
Vote and Comment!
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!