JAKE WEST

^^JAKE

Liza knew this was wrong, but she couldn't contain herself anymore. It happened a few days after she returned from death and she was walking through the packhouse when she bumped into Jake West.

The same sparks, the same intimacy, the same feelings and her wolf howling in pleasure, all because of Jack West. Eros had a second mate and so had she.

Maybe she got so deep into Jack because Eros was acting distant and she just felt pushed into his arms. Into his muscular, tan arms that held her so safely.

"Be mine", he whispered in her ear.

"Oh, how much I want to be yours", she whispered back.

Eros was the only one that stood between them. Liza loved him, but this new thing with Jack felt so refreshing and maybe better.

"Than become mine, we can run away",

She smiled at her handsome love, his blond hair was always a perfect mess. His grey eyes always shining so brightly, making her feeling like a crazy teenage girl.

"You know I can't. This is my home",

"What about Aurora? The way he watches her",

The way a mother watches her children when a creepy man passes them like she's ready to kill the guy if he tried anything on her pups. He would kill for her. He watched her so intensely.

"I've noticed that. He cares for her",

"They already passed the caring phase, they're long gone in the loving one",

Liza stared at him and wondered if he might be right.

{~}<->{~}<->

Aurora and Eros had a huge fight. Screaming so loud at each other that the entire Pack House could hear them. Nobody knew what it was about and they themselves didn't know it either.

They just were frustrated and took it out on each other. Aurora wanted to leave and Eros was forcefully against that.

The entire Pack House had gathered at the stairs, to hear them fight, the sound was the best there. Even Liza stood there and Jack West, but far apart, so no one noticed.

"AURORA!", his loud voice boomed through the house and a few art pieces fell to the ground.

Now Eros was raged and that never meant good news.

"I HATE YOU!",

A long silence followed and they all wondered how their Àlpha reacted. Liza knew she could feel his heartbreaking through the mate bond. Jack shared eye contact with her and she nodded, he was right.

He was bloody right.

The door to his office opened and the pair hasn't noticed the mass of people yet, they were busy glaring at each other.

"Why don't you go to your beloved James if you hate me so much, huh?", he snapped at her.

"Oh, shut up",

"Go to him! Be my guest, but don't come back when he rejects you again",

Aurora slapped him hard across his cheek and now the entire crowd gasped. A red spot started to form on his cheek, but Eros didn't seem to care. He grabbed her face with one hand, squeezing her cheeks together.

"Don't test me again, little girl", he spat.

And it was like they were back at stage one. So easily. Only now she had the strength to fight him and wasn't scared of him.

"My name is Aurora", she pushed him off.

"Little girl",

"Don't call me that!", she screamed at him.

"Little girl",

"As-",

"Stop fighting!", Aphrodite protested.

Now they finally noticed the crowd. Aurora blushed fiercely and Eros stared at Liza, who looked away. This entire scene told her enough.

She knew the truth now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The end is slowly coming.
I just want to say this: thank you so much for all the love you've been giving this book. I appreciate it very dearly!
Vote and comment!
ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY FOR UPDATES!!!!!!!!
XXXXXXX